Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills Uniforms: Critiques and Changes

Ann

4 hours ago, Nanker said:

I like the all whites. It’s a good look. 

better with blue pants

if white on white, the red and blue stripes on the pant sides should be wider

6 hours ago, Shady said:

It’s last year’s data but it tracks Uni Colors 

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/platform/amp/2021/10/27/22746974/analysis-buffalo-bills-record-by-uniform-colors-shows-clear-correlation

tweets from camp show the offense in blue jerseys 

Doubt it holds up once the 2nd 1/2 of last year & this year are included.  B/B is 2-0 this year.  (Though W/B is 0-1.)  

They were on fire last year after the Bucs game.  Except for the Windsday game, they were 13 seconds away from unbeatable.

• Like 3

Im probably in the minority here but I DETEST the week to week uni changes. Its too much.

Pick a standard home ensemble, a standard away ensemble and then one...ONE....."special" one for unique occasions, color rush, etc.

THATS IT.

• I don't know 1
  • O Rly 1

10 minutes ago, RkFast said:

Im probably in the minority here but I DETEST the week to week uni changes. Its too much.

Pick a standard home ensemble, a standard away ensemble and then one...ONE....."special" one for unique occasions, color rush, etc.

THATS IT.

😝 

Something so simple yet it’s not

Beer__League__Hockey
33 minutes ago, RkFast said:

THATS IT.

I sort of agree - too many combos. Sometimes the socks are white, sometimes blue.  The bad luck pants, the good luck pants.  But then the players can't be bothered to tuck their shirts in, wear coordinating undershirts, etc.  It just ends up looking like a sloppy HS team in the end.

But I also hear a strong GET OFF MY LAWN vibe in your post, which I can also relate to. 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, RkFast said:

THATS IT.

you lost me at the red jammies

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Taro T said:

Thought red on red was the official "we're playing on a foot of snow on the field" uni.

Thats so 5 years ago. That said I had tickets to the Jets Bills game that got snowed out....that was 2014!!!! 

Edited by Fansince88

5 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Thats so 5 years ago. That said I had tickets to the Jets Bills game that got snowed out....that was 2014!!!! 

Did you go to Detroit, or just have tickets for the originally scheduled game?

7 hours ago, Taro T said:

Did you go to Detroit, or just have tickets for the originally scheduled game?

Just had tickets for the original game. Didnt have time off to make the game.

• Sad 1