Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Unsatisifed at 8-3

Virgil

Allen will get a whole week now of everybody saying how great he is so it'll be another test for him to see if he can avoid reading his press clippings.  We can also get the can't beat physical teams in bad weather monkey off our back this Sunday night.

If we win and Miami loses against the Chiefs I believe we can clinch the division with a win at Denver the following Saturday.  Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Allen will get a whole week now of everybody saying how great he is so it'll be another test for him to see if he can avoid reading his press clippings.  We can also get the can't beat physical teams in bad weather monkey off our back this Sunday night.

If we win and Miami loses against the Chiefs I believe we can clinch the division with a win at Denver the following Saturday.  Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.

I believe that’s correct. The wording was a bit confusing, but if I understood the tweet I saw last night correctly, the Bills clinch with any combination of wins and/or Miami losses that adds up to 3(ignoring the *Patriots for the moment, who can  still win the division if they win out and we lose out) and your scenario would be 2 buf wins plus 1 mia loss.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

If we win and Miami loses against the Chiefs ...

Part of me expects Flores to re-injure Tua's finger Friday afternoon.

• Like 1

This isn’t exactly uncharted territory for us, but it’s been 30 years or so since Kelly joined The Bills and Polian assembled that great cast of HOF Bills and the team started to become good, really really good. We all got used to having them win nearly every week and felt like they could beat any other team. 

Its dejá vu all over again. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

This is one thing I don't worry about for Josh.  The dude just loves to pay and never seems to care about his stats

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Virgil said:

This is one thing I don't worry about for Josh.  The dude just loves to pay and never seems to care about his stats

Yes. He seems dedicated to improving the art of his craft. How refreshing it is to have a man like that at the helm. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Virgil said:

This may sound a bit strange, but what he DOES seem to care about is connecting his status as a professional football player to his experiences watching NFL as a kid. Two of his best games came when he had some personal connection with the situation: the Dallas game last year when he talked about always wanting to win a T'giving game so he could eat a turkey leg, and Monday going against the team he grew up rooting for and attending their games as a kid.

Dude is so grounded.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 1

I want it all! I want it now!
This team has the ability and window to win it this year. With all the talk of losing Daboll and Frasier and possibly D Williams (and some others) next year may have a totally different chemistry.
I was originally in the camp that maybe we needed 1 more year to grow and gel. When the Bills lost to the Giants in XXV I didn't worry because I knew we would be back. With the McBeane & Allen Company the Bills should be good for quite a while. But the way this team is playing now they can beat anybody and are gelling at the right time. There is a window of opportunity right now and I want the Bills to take it.
I want it all! I want it now!

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Reminder: winning only hurts the franchise.

Especially against NFC teams. It really kills you in the playoff tiebreakers.

• Haha 1