Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Week 15: Bills vs Broncos Saturday Afternoon Football!

Ann

Bills open as 5.5 point favorites.

Game time: Saturday,  December 19th at 4:30pm eastern on the NFL network

I believe that if the Bills beat Denver, they clinch the division.

Note: I would not normally start this thread before the NFL week is concluded, but short week for the Bills

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Ann said:

I believe that if the Bills beat Denver, they clinch the division.

I was just looking at this and believe that no matter what, the Bills magic number to clinch is 1.   So long as the Bills win one more game (or Miami loses one more), they will have no worse than the same heads up, division, and conference record than Miami, and would have a better record against common opponents.   (Basically, Bills went 1-1 against teams Miami didn't play and Miami went 2-0 against teams Buffalo didn't play).

So yes, let's please get this done on Saturday!

Edited by KD in CA
  • Like 2

Beer__League__Hockey
49 minutes ago, B-Man said:

18a65a761a609439a8afc04d7d4af446.jpg

Early season Saturday game, I didn't know they did that back in 1962.  Was this to get more attention vs. the NFL playing on Sundays?

21 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

The big thing in this game is to score early.  Denver is a much different team when playing from behind.

Yeah, I agree. In fact, it was pretty much the plan against the Niners and Steelers because to make them a throw-only team screws them up. Especially the Niners.

In fact, I'd love to take this team back against the Titans and see what happens. We may have that chance come the playoffs I am convinced right now that there is no way we get our asses kicked by them like they did earlier in the year.

9 minutes ago, Meazza said:

If we win out Do we get the bye ?

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I think Pittsburgh has to lose one, or KC two.

KC is 12-1

Pittsburgh is 11-2

Bills are 10-3

Need to win out and get some help

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

We have the tiebreaker over Pitt, KC has the tiebreaker over us.  So if the Bills win out, and either KC loses three or Pitt loses one, Bills get a bye. 

If the Bills win out, and KC loses three AND Pitt loses one, Bills have home field through the playoffs.  

(Side note: KC's not losing three.)

3 minutes ago, Billsandhorns said:

I think we would have to win out and KC would need to have a worse record. Since we beat Pitt. We have the head to head tie breaker

If Bills, Steelers, and Chiefs all finish at 13-3, it goes to tiebreakers outside the head to head

It's almost time for the Playoff Machine :excited:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

We have the tiebreaker over Pitt, KC has the tiebreaker over us.  So if the Bills win out, and either KC loses three or Pitt loses one, Bills get a bye. 

If the Bills win out, and KC loses three AND Pitt loses one, Bills have home field through the playoffs.  

(Side note: KC's not losing three.)

Bills need to win out and KC needs to lose out and Steelers need a loss to get a bye.  Only the conference top seed gets a bye this year.

Don't know who wins out in a 3 way tie should that happen.

TtownBillsFan
10 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I think Pittsburgh has to lose one, or KC two.

I'm thinking they could.  Rothlisturder is done, for any team that forces the issue against the quick/short pass.  Take that away, if they can't run the ball (and playing the short-yardage will bring those safetys up, making running harder), I think they'll drop at least one more.  The film is in on how to fight this version of turder. 🙂

5 hours ago, TtownBillsFan said:

I'm thinking they could.  Rothlisturder is done, for any team that forces the issue against the quick/short pass.  Take that away, if they can't run the ball (and playing the short-yardage will bring those safetys up, making running harder), I think they'll drop at least one more.  The film is in on how to fight this version of turder. 🙂

Wow, that is an insensitive and insulting thing to call Rapistburger.

• Haha 1