Ann

NFL Viewing Map

CBS EARLY

Miami @ Buffalo, Kevin Harlan, Trent Green
● Pittsburgh @ Cleveland, Ian Eagle, Charles Davis
● Baltimore @ Cincinnati, Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta
● NY Jets @ New England, Tom McCarthy, Jay Feely

CBS LATE

● Arizona @ LA Rams, Jim Nantz, Tony Romo Boomer Esiason Romo is in covid protocol
● Tennessee @ Houston, Greg Gumbel, Rich Gannon
● Jacksonville @ Indianapolis, Andrew Catalon, James Lofton
● Las Vegas @ Denver, Beth Mowins, Tiki Barber

FOX EARLY

● Dallas @ NY Giants, Joe Buck, Troy Aikman
● Atlanta @ Tampa Bay, Chris Myers, Greg Jennings
● Minnesota @ Detroit, Joe Davis, Robert Smith

FOX LATE

● Green Bay @ Chicago, Kevin Burkhardt, Daryl Johnston
● New Orleans @ Carolina, Adam Amin, Mark Schlereth
● Seattle @ San Francisco (in Arizona), Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma
● LA Chargers @ Kansas City, Kevin Kugler, Brock Huard

● Sunday Night: Washington @ Philadelphia (NBC), Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworh

Game Capsules are here.

8 hours ago, GG1 said:

So much for the Dolphins game getting flexed.  

Still, what the hell is NFL thinking by keeping the original game?    There's at least 11 better matchups.  

Trying to keep games that have playoff implications for other teams at the same time so there’s no strategic advantage of knowing results that impact your team ahead of time. Since it’s a play in game for Washington but doesn’t impact anyone else, it makes sense. The only other game that I can see not having major playoff implications for other teams that I would actually want to watch is Chicago-Green Bay. I believe that’s a win and in game for the Bears regardless of what else happens, and only has seeding implications for the Packers. They probably still wanted to keep them at the same time as NO due to the importance of playing for the 1 seed. If NO lost before the Packers played they would know they could rest starters. 

The Steelers would be foolish to play their startersall game or even half. They're not deep, they're lacking quality starters, have roethlisberger play a half to keep him moving and see if he can succeed.

The chiefs and Packers have no business playing more than a quarter of football.

Bills should play the starters for the half, get up 10-14 and pull the starters whenever it's time. 

1 hour ago, Boyst said:

The Steelers would be foolish to play their startersall game or even half. They're not deep, they're lacking quality starters, have roethlisberger play a half to keep him moving and see if he can succeed.

But there's the Pittsburgh/Cleveland rivalry.  The Steelers would love to be like, nope sorry Cleveland, you're still not ready for prime time

5 minutes ago, devnull said:

But there's the Pittsburgh/Cleveland rivalry.  The Steelers would love to be like, nope sorry Cleveland, you're still not ready for prime time

The Steelers don't have that moxie or swagger to pull that off. They may think they do and they may try but cleveland is more talented. 

2 hours ago, Boyst said:

The chiefs and Packers have no business playing more than a quarter of football.

Bills should play the starters for the half, get up 10-14 and pull the starters whenever it's time. 

The Packers need to play their guys. They can still lose the one seed to the Saints in a three way tie scenario if they lose and both the Saints and Seahawks win.

17 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

The Packers need to play their guys. They can still lose the one seed to the Saints in a three way tie scenario if they lose and both the Saints and Seahawks win.

I forgot the saints.  I just can't believe they're really good. Just see paper tigers when I see them

I don't think Tomlin would lie about Ben not playing.  They don't care about seeding and frankly why would they?  

Plus the Browns opened as 7 point favorites there's no way Vegas does that without already knowing what Rap just "broke."  

Edited by LeviF91

2 hours ago, Boyst said:

The Steelers don't have that moxie or swagger to pull that off. They may think they do and they may try but cleveland is more talented. 

moxie, that sounds like a word joe biden would use

2 hours ago, Hedge said:

Truth? Or head games?

Remember when all the BILLS had to do to get in the playoffs was beat a depleted Steelers' team at home in the last week of the season?  Pepperidge Farms remembers.

• Cheers 3

18 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Remember when all the BILLS had to do to get in the playoffs was beat a depleted Steelers' team at home in the last week of the season?  Pepperidge Farms remembers.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.j

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

With a scrub QB named Maddox and unknown RB named Parker?

3 hours ago, Boyst said:

I forgot the saints.  I just can't believe they're really good. Just see paper tigers when I see them

I see either GB or the Seahawks making it to the end......