Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

(To KC) Buffalo on shortlist of 3 to sign Bell. F5 F5 F5!!!

Ann

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• GG1

• B-Man

• TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Bell knows what he is stepping into if comes to Buffalo. I have zero worries about buyin. Much like Cam in NE, when it is their choice, they tend to buy in. Outside AB, who is just a nut case. 

Man, the Jets brass must have bought in hard to tank.

• Like 1

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

Bell knows what he is stepping into if comes to Buffalo. I have zero worries about buyin. Much like Cam in NE, when it is their choice, they tend to buy in. Outside AB, who is just a nut case. 

Man, the Jets brass must have bought in hard to tank.

I am VERY concerned about Trevor Lawrence being in this division. And then I think "Jets" and I feel sorry for the kid.

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Lots of Bell to Buffalo rumors out there.

I hope that we hear soon.

Is tomorrow after 4 a.m. okay? Some idiot dropped him in fantasy and I'm hoping six other people in front of me on waivers stay just as dumb.

• Haha 2

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Lots of Bell to Buffalo rumors out there.

I hope that we hear soon.

According to Dan Patrick, he has narrowed his interests to three teams: Miami, Kansas City, and Buffalo.

He and Diggs share the same agent, so there’s that.

@Ann would you mind changing your thread title to something along the lines of “Buffalo on shortlist of 3 to sign Bell.  F5 F5 F5!!!”

• Like 1

Bummer....a pass catching RB would have been a significant boost to the offense.

But if he's trying to negotiate a deal on top of the Jets money, I can understand why the Bills would be hesitant to go there.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

We do we go to get a yolo bot to keep the football side humming?

We need to create our own! We can make him Faster. We can make him Stronger! We have the technology......don't we?

Or Her....Sorry @Ann

Edited by Fansince88
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Cinga said:

Not so sure we need the headache. Yes, he might be a good addition but not a process sort of guy...

I guess time will tell.  If he signs with KC he is gonna be #2 but looking for a ring. If he signs with Miami, he wants the cash and to party in South Florida.  Now, that take could be completely wrong and he could be looking at Miami as contenders next year, and the cash is a bonus. 

14 minutes ago, Ann said:

I guess time will tell.  If he signs with KC he is gonna be #2 but looking for a ring. If he signs with Miami, he wants the cash and to party in South Florida.  Now, that take could be completely wrong and he could be looking at Miami as contenders next year, and the cash is a bonus. 

Yeah, honestly I trust Beane so if he feels it's a good fit I would be okay with it. Just color me extremely skeptical. :classic_unsure:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Why?  Can he seal the edge against the run?  Play corner?  Complete a tackle?

Good to see you bud! Also I agree! I was ok with Bell for the remainder of the year to shake up Singletary. I think he is the type of player that may need to be looking over his shoulder to play his best. If Moss is healthy he may be that kid. In fact, Just the idea that Bills made it known they were shopping may light a fire under Devin again. Time will tell.

Edit: BTW I was thinking cheap.

Edited by Fansince88

Former Jets’ RB Le’Veon Bell is expected to sign a one-year deal with the Kansas City Chiefs, a league source tells ESPN. Bell wanted to win a Super Bowl and believes Kansas City is the place to go to try to do it.

On his Facebook page (Twitter is being a butt)

facebook.JPG

• Cheers 1