• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Alaska Darin

• Foxx

• Chef Jim

12 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Indy's got a very good running game, which is the only chance they really have.  The MUST run the ball effectively and control the clock because Rivers ain't the Rivers of even 3 years ago. 

If we don't turn the ball over and score TDs in the redzone, this could easily be a blow out. 

That's what I'm thinking.  If we execute and start scoring, it puts the game on Rivers instead of Taylor and that bodes well for Buffalo.   

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Chandemonium
1 hour ago, Ann said:

“Since we might play them next week, we thought it would be best to let them know we can blow them out with our starters or our backups”

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

“Since we might play them next week, we thought it would be best to let them know we can blow them out with our starters or our backups”

A testament to Beane for building team depth and the coaches for making them a cohesive unit.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2
  • FANtastic 1

Alaska Darin
1 minute ago, Uncle Joe said:

A testament to Beane for building team depth and the coaches for making them a cohesive unit.

The confidence this team plays with is directly related to "the process."  It's a contagious thing that we didn't have for YEARS.

• Like 6
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Alaska Darin said:

The confidence this team plays with is directly related to "the process."  It's a contagious thing that we didn't have for YEARS.

I think 'the process" was back this year after they released Spain.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Foxx said:

no worries, there's plenty of room. jump on in.

image-asset.jpeg

Thanks, I appreciate that but I'm off for good.  Well maybe not for good.  I retire end of this year (let the countdown begin) and I may need something to occupy my time.  However now I work too many hours during the week to spend Sundays yelling at the TV or my phone.  LOL 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Thanks, I appreciate that but I'm off for good.  Well maybe not for good.  I retire end of this year (let the countdown begin) and I may need something to occupy my time.  However now I work too many hours during the week to spend Sundays yelling at the TV or my phone.  LOL 

Stick around here though if you can. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Stick around here though if you can. 

Oh I'll be around.  Just won't be talking much football....or politics.  

• Like 1

Alaska Darin
8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Oh I'll be around.  Just won't be talking much football....or politics.  

You're not even retired yet and you're already boring AF.

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

You're not even retired yet and you're already boring AF.

Funny being called boring by a guy who's life apparently revolves around a three hour game with only 12 minutes of action.   😁