Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

A Quick Laugh to Get By

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, B-Man said:

photo15.jpeg

And you know damn well which ad was more effective.

• Like 2

MothersMilk
7 hours ago, Ann said:

lol

I think out of the national chains Domino's has actually stepped up their game. Someone told me that Cici's had gotten better too but that's territory I have no desire to investigate... have one 2 miles away and haven't been there in probably 15 years and that was only lunch groups from work.

2 hours ago, MothersMilk said:

I think out of the national chains Domino's has actually stepped up their game. Someone told me that Cici's had gotten better too but that's territory I have no desire to investigate... have one 2 miles away and haven't been there in probably 15 years and that was only lunch groups from work.

Marco's FTW

• Haha 1

MothersMilk
17 minutes ago, devnull said:

Marco's FTW

Lol... we have a Marco's a quarter of a mile away, they send coupons for free 1 topping pizza's routinely. We throw them in the trash, where their food belongs.

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Back in the water, weird dinosaur thing.

Crocodiles are dinosaurs, unchanged since the late Cretaceous.  Alligators emerged much more recently, about 35m years ago, so are not technically dinosaurs - in fact, less dinosaurs than birds are.  [/Pedantic Supercilious Anal Orifice Man]

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Crocodiles are dinosaurs, unchanged since the late Cretaceous.  Alligators emerged much more recently, about 35m years ago, so are not technically dinosaurs - in fact, less dinosaurs than birds are.  [/Pedantic Supercilious Anal Orifice Man]

And I'm the horrible person...

Reminder: this is the "quick laugh to get by" thread.  Not the "suck the laughs out of the room" thread.

Crap Throwing Clavin
12 minutes ago, snafu said:

And I'm the horrible person...

Reminder: this is the "quick laugh to get by" thread.  Not the "suck the laughs out of the room" thread.

You're horrible because you haven't seen Breaking Bad.

Completely different, you're objectively horrible. 

19 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

You're horrible because you haven't seen Breaking Bad.

Completely different, you're objectively horrible. 

Well I'll have you know that I've been called horrible by less discerning people than you!

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, snafu said:

Well I'll have you know that I've been called horrible by less discerning people than you!

That's how you know you're horrible.  Who's more discerning about Horrible Human Beings that Pedantic Supercilious Anal Orifice Man!

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Jabba The Hutt
On 6/22/2022 at 2:34 PM, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

That's how you know you're horrible.  Who's more discerning about Horrible Human Beings that Pedantic Supercilious Anal Orifice Man!

So that's your way of saying you have a better @$$h@l& then everybody else? I'd like to take a test drive:classic_love:

• Facepalm 2