Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

A Quick Laugh to Get By

Foxx

Jabba The Hutt
On 8/11/2022 at 9:01 PM, Ann said:

here-try-that-joke-again.jpg.a28cd3a39f6fdf81866b138b193940f8.jpg

Joke's on her... looks like funny boy scored a few extra meatballs:classic_love: Guess who has to clean the mess? STAY GOLD FUNNYBOY:crying3:

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Poor little chipmunk. 

Chipmunks have to be the cutest, and most destructive, of all rodents.  We had them at our old house. We decided to use a Havahart trap (because they were so darned cute) and let them go a few miles away. They would *bounce*bounce*bounce* out of the cages and away into the woods. 

Until the night the havahart trapped a skunk.

Hubby tossed a towel over the cage while opening the trap's door, then he ran like hell.

After that? Exterminator for the chipmunks. We went from an infestation to zero PDQ. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Alaska Darin
16 minutes ago, Ann said:

Poor little chipmunk. 

Chipmunks have to be the cutest, and most destructive, of all rodents.  We had them at our old house. We decided to use a Havahart trap (because they were so darned cute) and let them go a few miles away. They would *bounce*bounce*bounce* out of the cages and away into the woods. 

Hubby tossed a towel over the cage while opening the trap's door, then he ran like hell.

After that? Exterminator for the chipmunks. We went from an infestation to zero PDQ. 

AD loves all critters until they try to interact with my life.  Then I snatch their &#%$ing souls.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

AD loves all critters until they try to interact with my life.  Then I snatch their &#%$ing souls.

Nothing like elk hunting and having a western red squirrel announce your presence to the world.

Little batards.

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
55 minutes ago, Keukasmallie said:

image.png.c14d9a20dc7223be6df06c6c02078305.png

I like that one.  My vegan relatives are hearing that this Thanksgiving when they serve their "tofurkey."

On 8/25/2022 at 12:56 PM, Ann said:

Poor little chipmunk. 

They are "cute" and because of that I decided to teach them to swim.  Five gallon pail half full of water, cover surface of the water with sunflower seeds, board for a ramp from the ground to the edge of the pail, scattered seeds on the ramp.  Dump the pail in a nearby creek bed when the swimming lesson is "over."

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Keukasmallie said:

They are "cute" and because of that I decided to teach them to swim.  Five gallon pail half full of water, cover surface of the water with sunflower seeds, board for a ramp from the ground to the edge of the pail, scattered seeds on the ramp.  Dump the pail in a nearby creek bed when the swimming lesson is "over."

That is most people's advice, hence why we called the exterminator.