Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

A Quick Laugh to Get By

Foxx

22 hours ago, MothersMilk said:

Where it all began...

May be a cartoon of text that says 'so LONG, POP! I'M OFF TO CHECK MY TIGER TRAP! I RIGGED ATUNA FISH SANDWICH YESTERDAY, SO I'M SURE TO HAVE TIGER BY NOW! Syndicate Press Universa 1985 THEY LIKE TUNA FISH, HUH? TIGERS WILL ANYTHING FOR TUNA FISH SANDWICH! WE'RE KIND OF STUPID THAT WAY. MUNCH MUNCH 1-18」'

And, it's true.  That really was the very 1st strip.

In the next one Calvin asks his dad what he should do if he catches a tiger & his dad tells him to bring it home & have it stuffed.  The money panel is Hobbes saying, no, really, I couldn't eat another bite.

• Like 3

I’m too pretty to work — f–k getting up at 6 a.m. every day for 60 years

A young TikToker is ready to give up the rigors of gainful employment, saying she’s just “too pretty” to bother with a job.

Lucy Welcher — a social media influencer with more than 10 million TikTok likes — made the bold declaration in a recent video that has fiercely divided the internet.

“I do not want to work for the rest of my life,” the blonde brazenly stated at the outset of her viral clip. “Does it look like I want to get up at 6 a.m. every f**king day for the next 60 years?”

“No! I’m too pretty for that!” Welch subsequently snapped, before taking a sassy sip of her iced coffee.

Viewers were quick to chime in with their own thoughts — with many slamming the self-confident content creator, labeling her “lazy” and “entitled.”

too-pretty-work-6am-tiktok-05.jpg?qualit

• O Rly 1

5 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

“No! I’m too pretty for that!” Welch subsequently snapped, before taking a sassy sip of her iced coffee.

Raquel?
RW141 : Raquel Welch - Iconic Images

Edited by Uncle Joe
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

I’m too pretty to work — f–k getting up at 6 a.m. every day for 60 years

A young TikToker is ready to give up the rigors of gainful employment, saying she’s just “too pretty” to bother with a job.

Lucy Welcher — a social media influencer with more than 10 million TikTok likes — made the bold declaration in a recent video that has fiercely divided the internet.

“I do not want to work for the rest of my life,” the blonde brazenly stated at the outset of her viral clip. “Does it look like I want to get up at 6 a.m. every f**king day for the next 60 years?”

Viewers were quick to chime in with their own thoughts — with many slamming the self-confident content creator, labeling her “lazy” and “entitled.”

too-pretty-work-6am-tiktok-05.jpg?qualit

That's cool.

When people get bored with you on TikTok, there's always xhamster

Edited by devnull
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, devnull said:

That's cool.

When people get bored with you on TikTok, there's always xhamster

Maybe the Goatse guy can make a guest appearance.