Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

A Quick Laugh to Get By

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
13 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I call bullshit.  He doesn't drink (or smoke, for that matter.)

• Haha 2

MothersMilk
15 hours ago, B-Man said:

7438847277dd029090c21136dba1e7c30aaa34fb

These guys are Huge when standing next to them... did that in S. Dakota. Got to feed them and their tongues are like the coarsest sandpaper known to man. Nice pic B-Man.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MothersMilk said:

These guys are Huge when standing next to them... did that in S. Dakota. Got to feed them and their tongues are like the coarsest sandpaper known to man. Nice pic B-Man.

We were driving into Custer State Park.  As I recall, there were two vehicles in front of us, with two motorcycles in between those vehicles.

The first vehicle came to a stop, so the rest of the line did. 

There was some shuffling and leaves being moved on the hill we were pulled up next to. Next thing you know, a bison pops out and starts walking towards us on the road.

The motorcyclists got very nervous and started to back up like they were gonna make a run for it (who could blame them!?)

Hubby (for some reason) does not roll up his side window until I urged him to. That bison walks by us, gives Hubby the stink-eye, and (thankfully) kept on meandering. 

Here's a photo of the big guy:

bison-resized.thumb.jpg.726d01732d5096f05a07019c2080702f.jpg

Beautiful, but as you say HUGE beasts. 

(The photo in my profile header is from a bison crossing the road in Yellowstone.)

• Like 5
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 3/29/2024 at 5:37 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Best science fair project ever...

My sister just texted me, said my niece needs help with her science fair physics project.  Due tomorrow.

Guess what I sent her?  

• Haha 2
  • Applause 2

On 4/1/2024 at 1:14 PM, MothersMilk said:

9c2b5a7919f27ffd55c33298f6ce270933b4c7e9

c2ea3bb1d3f1449f91430bb8c446406c8c072ca9

• Haha 1

Deranged Rhino

If you haven't seen Conan on Hot Ones - it's worth the 28 minutes. 

But this thread full of gifs from it is hilarious:

Full Episode

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Cheers 1

Keukasmallie

Have you tried to read news articles on the Internet?  Are  you convinced that the small pop-ups that continually appear are the devil's work?  They crowd the screen to the point I give up on the original article.  I tried just "Xing" them out, but they reappear when you move the cursor.

May those who program these infernal disturbances be plagued by viruses on their 'puters!

• Applause 2

28 minutes ago, Keukasmallie said:

Have you tried to read news articles on the Internet?  Are  you convinced that the small pop-ups that continually appear are the devil's work?  They crowd the screen to the point I give up on the original article.  I tried just "Xing" them out, but they reappear when you move the cursor.

May those who program these infernal disturbances be plagued by viruses on their 'puters!

You can run ad blockers which will greatly improve your internet experience.

• Like 2

Keukasmallie
Just now, Foxx said:

You can run ad blockers which will greatly improve your internet experience.

Got 'em, do it, but it doesn't seem to make a difference.  I have a MacBook Pro, Safari as my browser.  Can you recommend an ad blocker...?

3 minutes ago, Keukasmallie said:

Got 'em, do it, but it doesn't seem to make a difference.  I have a MacBook Pro, Safari as my browser.  Can you recommend an ad blocker...?

I don't do Apple so I don't know how these work, but from the looks of it, it seems like the same product that runs on PC's, which work extremely well.

AdBlock for Safari

• Like 1

Keukasmallie
3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I don't do Apple so I don't know how these work, but from the looks of it, it seems like the same product that runs on PC's, which work extremely well.

AdBlock for Safari

Thanks, I found and installed it!!

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Keukasmallie said:

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

AdBlock for Safari

That's okay.... Most only buy a Mac as a status symbol with no intention of actually using it. They just put it on the mantle as if to say, "see, I have money to waste!". Kind of like running out to buy the newest iPhone at every launch even though they never figured out how to use the last one they bought thinking maybe this one will be different??!!

:chuckle:

Edited by Cinga

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 hours ago, Cinga said:

That's okay.... Most only buy a Mac as a status symbol with no intention of actually using it. They just put it on the mantle as if to say, "see, I have money to waste!". Kind of like running out to buy the newest iPhone at every launch even though they never figured out how to use the last one they bought thinking maybe this one will be different??!!

:chuckle:

I've got a Mac Book from an old job, I wouldn't own one otherwise.

If I could just factory reset it.  Old company did...something...to it preventing that.

MothersMilk
12 hours ago, Keukasmallie said:

You need Adblock Plus... it's free. No popups anywhere, including here. Couldn't imagine surfing the web without it. Also blocks all ads on Youtube.

https://adblockplus.org/