Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

A Quick Laugh to Get By

Foxx

WOW!!!......Only in the burbs. .... You will not believe what just happened... I walked into Speedway to get a drink...When I walked in I noticed these 2 police officers watching some guy who was smoking WHILE pumping gas.. I saw him & thought, "This guy didn't have any common sense & was he crazy?" And with the cops right there not saying anything?!
But anyway, I went in and got my drink.
As I was checking out, I heard someone screaming.. I looked outside and that guy's ARM WAS ON FIRE!
He was swinging his arm and running around going crazy! I ran outside and the cops had put him on the ground and were putting the fire out with their coffees!! YES, THEIR COFFEES!!!
Then they put handcuffs on him and threw him in the police car..
I was thinking "He shouldn't have been smoking near the pump while getting gas!" And "why didn't the cops tell him to put out the cigarette right away?" !!!
But being the curious person that I am, I asked the cops what they were arresting him for.. The cop looked me dead in my eyes and said ... "WAVING A FIREARM!"
  • Facepalm 4
  • O Rly 2
  • Haha 3

A couple, both age 78, went to a sex therapist's office. The doctor asked, "What can I do for you?"
The man said, "Will you watch us have sex?"
The doctor looked puzzled, but agreed.
When the couple finished, the doctor said, "There's nothing wrong with the way you have sex," and charged them $50.
This happened several weeks in a row. The couple would make an appointment, have sex with no problems, pay the doctor, then leave.
Finally, the doctor asked, "Just exactly what are you trying to find out?"
"We're not trying to find out anything," the husband replied.
"She's married and we can't go to her house. I'm married and we can't go to my house. The Holiday Inn charges $90. The Hilton charges $108. We do it here for $50...and I get $43 back from Medicare.

• Wow 1
  • Haha 3
  • Applause 2

45 minutes ago, Ann said:

ironaschristmasgift.jpg.77ce495146bb93ff8f6dda0206f27212.jpg

Perhaps I have an odd woman that I am married to. She asks for stuff that she uses around the house all the time. When I say, that's for the house, what do you want for you her reply is, the socket set I got you is for working for things in the garage. No difference. 

YUP, I think I got a gem.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1