Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

What was your life like last time Bills made it to a Championship Game?

Fansince88

1 hour ago, Boyst said:

Everyone seems confused... I don't remember anything for me 12 years old. If I do the math and I graduated when I was 18 so I'd take away 6 years to say that I was in 6th grade. I don't remember 6th grade. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I remember my teacher's name. I was living outside of Toledo, Oh. I pulled open google to see the top country songs of '94. Those are some good songs.  I remember my summer anthem was Joe Diffie 3rd rock from the sun. That was a good damn song.

I have no idea what I was doing in January 94.

Last week.      Can you remember last week?

6 minutes ago, LB3 said:

5th grade. 10 years old. Ms. McIntosh. :classic_love:

5th grade I had Mizzzzz Ring. Her face would make a freight trane take a dirt road. Nobody lover her. 

17 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

And of Flutie, Johnson, and van Pelt, who's still in the league?  That's right...van Pelt.  

Van Pelt looks like he might have eaten Flutie and Johnson

20 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

And of Flutie, Johnson, and van Pelt, who's still in the league?  That's right...van Pelt.  

Doughboy Van Pelt. 

• Like 1

Just got married after graduate school.  Lived in NYC and was a regular on Sundays at Name This Joint, which turned into Brother Jimmy's a few yrs later.  Drove down to Atlanta with a bunch of friends to try to score a game ticket a few weeks after the AFCCG

• Like 2