Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

NFC Championship Game: Green Bay vs Tampa Bay

Ann

So due to Spectrum's lack of customer service I am without a cable box until Tuesday. Streaming PC to TV and had buffering Iissueson wifi. So now I have 2 CAT5 cables with a switch in between so I can reach the TV.

That said I got to see the ref call the coin toss before the coin hit the ground. 🤯

The Marsha fix is in.

Just now, Uncle Joe said:

So due to Spectrum's lack of customer service I am without a cable box until Tuesday. Streaming PC to TV and had buffering Iissueson wifi. So now I have 2 CAT5 cables with a switch in between so I can reach the TV.

That said I got to see the ref call the coin toss before the coin hit the ground. 🤯

The Marsha fix is in.

ha. Um. GB won the toss. 

1 minute ago, Uncle Joe said:

Talk about over engineering a solution.

I could have solved this for less than $10

311-teSRspL._AC_.jpg

Just now, DC Tom said:

Like Rhosllannerchrugog? 

I prefer to live somewhere with place names I can either spell or pronounce.  Doesn't have to be both, just one or the other.

Then I would suggest moving to F*cking Austria, but they changed their Fugging name

fucking-austria.jpg?h=450&l=50&t=40

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Like Rhosllannerchrugog? 

I prefer to live somewhere with place names I can either spell or pronounce.  Doesn't have to be both, just one or the other.

Wouldnt that make it (1) more difficult to find you, and (2) easier for you to be anti-social with the locals?

1 minute ago, snafu said:

Wouldnt that make it (1) more difficult to find you, and (2) easier for you to be anti-social with the locals?

Or 3.

Joe Biden