Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

You watching the Super Bowl?

Ann

Will you watch the Super Bowl this year?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Will you watch the Super Bowl this year?

• No
    • Yes
  2. 2. Who do you want to see win?

• Kansas City
    • Tampa Bay

The cockroach and the "physical" team that just beat the Bills. I don't even expect the commercials to be any good. Will you be watching? Who do you hope wins?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I honestly find the Superbowl tedious and annoying.  A marketing blitz with occasional moments of football.

So, you're pry not feeling the TikTok tailgate pregame show I assume.

• Haha 1

Haven’t watched one in years. 

No choice for wanting them both to lose, so I couldn’t vote in the poll. 

Edited by Nanker
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Full on Marsha ball washing for the entire 2021 season?  Uh...no thanks.   Go Chefs.

I turned off the sound for the last five minutes of the Bills game when the Marsha ball washing began in earnest. If I watch the super bowl it will be just that....video and no sound.

• Like 1

of course I am watching...and at a party somewhere...not huge, but normal 15-20 folks. 

And 100% Chiefs...and i dont know who...but i want whoever is an upcoming UFA or in last of deal for Chiefs to have a huge game so the Chiefs cant afford them next year!

• Like 3

Normally I'd pull for the Chiefs, because they're the AFC team, and I am friends with Len Dawson's great-niece. Uncle Lenny is apparently a good dude.

However, I really don't give a flying &#%$ who wins this year. Not even sure I'll watch the game.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

I will watch, gonna be hard to root for KC but I hate Marsha more than I hate the Chiefs.

That's where I'm at right now.

14 hours ago, DC Tom said:

You'd think Bud would be running commercials, considering how no one's done anything but sit at home and drink beer for the past year.

And the current Bud commercials are all the old, classic Bud commercials, pointing people to their website to see all the other old commercials.

Frankly, I prefer skipping the game so I can skip all the "We're in this together" propaganda.

The only 'this' we're in together is the hyperbolic bullshit of a manufactured pandemic.

(Editor's note: I'm not saying the virus is fake. I'm saying the need to shut the world down because of of the virus is fake, and I'm tired of every ad showing me how 'together' we are in all of this.)

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

And the current Bud commercials are all the old, classic Bud commercials, pointing people to their website to see all the other old commercials.

Frankly, I prefer skipping the game so I can skip all the "We're in this together" propaganda.

The only 'this' we're in together is the hyperbolic bullshit of a manufactured pandemic.

(Editor's note: I'm not saying the virus is fake. I'm saying the need to shut the world down because of of the virus is fake, and I'm tired of every ad showing me how 'together' we are in all of this.)

C'mon man, in these trying times, we need to come together!