Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Hello everyone,

Westside

Nouseforaname
1 hour ago, snafu said:

Try John Batchelor. 

I used to catch this guys show on a random AM station and forgot about him.

Thank you

leh-nerd skin-erd
10 hours ago, Meazza said:

I never said that Trump was hiding a crime, I said that it’s easy for us to believe all the ridiculous comments coming out of anonymous sources because he’s so thin skinned and narcissistic, it’s probably true.

We don’t all think it’s “probably true” though, Meazza.  This narcissism angle is overblown, at least insofar as every human who runs for higher political office almost has to be a raging narcissist.   Thin skinned, maybe.  

That said, I think it says a lot about the collective intelligence of some folks in the world that they didn’t demand justice against the hucksters who sold them Russia and Ukraine, when they waited with baited breath for the smoking gun of treason and it never came.  One of two theories applies:

1. They made the whole thing up betting the average lib was too militarized to care or too dumb to notice;

2. They had the goods on DJT but after exhausting all means of nailing him down, the investigators were so inept and incompetent they simply could stitch the pieces together in whole cloth;

Those who believe wild tales based on anymore sources are victims of their own limitations. On that note, Chris Wallace was opining about Hunter Biden and  views the reports with a cynical eye.  He says the reports are not independently verified, then goes on to cite a WaPo and NYT report that suggest anonymous sources spoke with the the president about Rudy Giuliani being played by the Russians.  

My question is, as Wallace reports that as fact, has he independently verified the anonymous sourcing form WaPo or NYT?  And if so, given the tone of the reporting from these giants of the news media over Russia prior to the Mueller report being released, isn’t it fair to wonder how their highly places and confidential sources missed on Russia so badly? 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

You have to be blind or willfully ignorant to know that the russian hoax, is in fact a hoax against the president. While turning a blind eye tothe corrupt clintons and bidens. This has nothing to do with partisan politics, it has everything to do with breaking the law, stealing our money to profit themselves. If you support the Democratic party, that doesn't mean you have to support the crooks who run it today. I am outraged at what the left has become, everyone with an open mind can see the crooks on the left and the msm today. Though some let blind hatred keep them from seeing the truth. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

24 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

We don’t all think it’s “probably true” though, Meazza.  This narcissism angle is overblown, at least insofar as every human who runs for higher political office almost has to be a raging narcissist.   Thin skinned, maybe.  

That said, I think it says a lot about the collective intelligence of some folks in the world that they didn’t demand justice against the hucksters who sold them Russia and Ukraine, when they waited with baited breath for the smoking gun of treason and it never came.  One of two theories applies:

1. They made the whole thing up betting the average lib was too militarized to care or too dumb to notice;

2. They had the goods on DJT but after exhausting all means of nailing him down, the investigators were so inept and incompetent they simply could stitch the pieces together in whole cloth;

Those who believe wild tales based on anymore sources are victims of their own limitations. On that note, Chris Wallace was opining about Hunter Biden and  views the reports with a cynical eye.  He says the reports are not independently verified, then goes on to cite a WaPo and NYT report that suggest anonymous sources spoke with the the president about Rudy Giuliani being played by the Russians.  

My question is, as Wallace reports that as fact, has he independently verified the anonymous sourcing form WaPo or NYT?  And if so, given the tone of the reporting from these giants of the news media over Russia prior to the Mueller report being released, isn’t it fair to wonder how their highly places and confidential sources missed on Russia so badly? 

Chris Wallace, nothing more than Fox's Jenifer Rubin.

• Like 2
  • FANtastic 1

Nouseforaname
1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Have you heard the tapes of Trump masquerading as a publicist to praise himself ? Yes pretty sure that he’s up there in terms of narcissism.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Meazza said:

Have you heard the tapes of Trump masquerading as a publicist to praise himself ? Yes pretty sure that he’s up there in terms of narcissism.

I agree, then again I personally believe all people with great power are narcissist. Can't just point out Trump.

• Like 3

leh-nerd skin-erd
40 minutes ago, Meazza said:

We agreed on that one.  :wrong:

• Like 2

Nouseforaname
11 minutes ago, Westside said:

I agree, then again I personally believe all people with great power are narcissist. Can't just point out Trump.

Im not saying that other politicians aren’t but pretty sure that Donny is the Wayne Gretzky of look at me . 

The only reason he wants to be president is because he wants his orange head on Mount Rushmore .

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Meazza said:

Im not saying that other politicians aren’t but pretty sure that Donny is the Wayne Gretzky of look at me . 

The only reason he wants to be president is because he wants his orange head on Mount Rushmore .

You might be right. Lol

2 hours ago, Meazza said:

Pre covid, how would you rate the president's first three years? 

Nouseforaname
11 minutes ago, Westside said:

Pre covid, how would you rate the president's first three years? 

Economic policy, very strong.  Foreign policy, strong based on the new Arab Israeli alliances.  Communication, poor.

I’m pulling for trump.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Meazza said:

I believe that Trump is a patriot and wants the best for our country. There's no doubt that he has a huge ego though and  needs to be considered a great president. 

• Like 5

Nouseforaname
8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I believe that Trump is a patriot and wants the best for our country. There's no doubt that he has a huge ego though and  needs to be considered a great president. 

If you believe that I have a bridge to sell you.  

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I actually can believe that he's a patriot and wants what's best for the country.

It's just that he's not even close to being smart enough to define what that is or determine how to get it.

I think you underestimate him greatly. 

• Like 2

Nouseforaname
5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I actually can believe that he's a patriot and wants what's best for the country.

It's just that he's not even close to being smart enough to define what that is or determine how to get it.

How much would you bet on it?  Hell, I don't even want what's best for my country.

• Doh! 1

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Did it hurt to admit that? 

4 hours ago, Meazza said:

Most politicians want power. A lot want money....a special few want eternal glory. If your assessment of Trump is that he wants to be remembered by history as a stellar president, well that’s a good thing. People who want to achieve greatness — those are the kind I want in politics. 

• Like 4
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Meazza said:

How much would you bet on it?  Hell,[b] I don't even want what's best for my country.[/b]

Well, that's completely understandable.  You being a Canucklehead and all.  :p.