Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Uhm...WHAT? (Funny Things Involving Football)

Alaska Darin

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

That is hilarious. I cannot believe someone at SNL actually wrote it.

In comments someone said it wasn’t funny due to that ex-NFL guy getting six months for throwing his gf around. I understand the timing might have been poor, but wow did it rip apart the soy boys.

• Haha 1

Alaska Darin
2 hours ago, Ann said:

That is hilarious. I cannot believe someone at SNL actually wrote it.

In comments someone said it wasn’t funny due to that ex-NFL guy getting six months for throwing his gf around. I understand the timing might have been poor, but wow did it rip apart the soy boys.

It reminded me of the Payton Manning skit where he was hanging with the kids and just ripping them (Are you TRYING to lose?).  Perhaps SNL should try having more alpha males on.

(duh)

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

It reminded me of the Payton Manning skit where he was hanging with the kids and just ripping them (Are you TRYING to lose?).  Perhaps SNL should try having more alpha males on.

(duh)

The reality is that good comedy for the masses is simply not that difficult, especially with big personalities like Kelce and Manning. I still remember Fran Tarkenton in a hotel room, trying to get Lorraine Newman into bed, and he's struggling, so he calls a time out to get some tips from his coach, John Belushi.

Getting big personalities to mock themselves is a tried and true formula.

When you force your comedy to embrace your ideology, no surprise, the comedy disappears.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Alaska Darin
13 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

Those have to be Ukrainians because no one else can afford to be that wasteful with ammo at today's prices.

• Haha 2