Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bezos linked to Redskins sale rumor

devnull

18 hours ago, Foxx said:

Yeah but, $1bn Canuck Duckets is only like a buck two-eighty in USD.

Maybe he's going to pay in meadcoin?

• Haha 1

Jabba The Hutt
On 3/23/2023 at 12:36 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Aposto-what now?

&#%$ it.  Here's the new Commanders mascot.

Character.snuffy.jpg

Snuffleupagus!!!!:classic_love:

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

"And I couldn't get free coffee!?"

I am torn between, WTF, how cheap is Snyder to not have free coffee? and "no free coffee" was your biggest complaint there, McDaniel? :facepalm:

Alaska Darin
2 minutes ago, Ann said:

"And I couldn't get free coffee!?"

I am torn between, WTF, how cheap is Snyder to not have free coffee? and "no free coffee" was your biggest complaint there, McDaniel? :facepalm:

I don't think it was his "biggest" complaint - rather just pointing out how absurd someone like Snyder really is.

• Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

• 2 weeks later...

DAN SNYDER REACHES DEAL TO SELL THE WASHINGTON COMMANDERS FOR BILLIONS: Report.

“Dan Snyder’s tenure with the Washington Commanders appears to be over after nearly 30 years. Snyder agreed to sell the Commanders to a group led by Josh Harris, the co-owner of the Philadelphia 76ers and the New Jersey Devils for $6 billion, Sportico reported Thursday. Snyder and Harris are reportedly hoping to execute a contract in a few days. The Harris group also included billionaire Mitchell Rales and NBA legend Magic Johnson.”

• Like 2

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

DAN SNYDER REACHES DEAL TO SELL THE WASHINGTON COMMANDERS FOR BILLIONS: Report.

“Dan Snyder’s tenure with the Washington Commanders appears to be over after nearly 30 years. Snyder agreed to sell the Commanders to a group led by Josh Harris, the co-owner of the Philadelphia 76ers and the New Jersey Devils for $6 billion, Sportico reported Thursday. Snyder and Harris are reportedly hoping to execute a contract in a few days. The Harris group also included billionaire Mitchell Rales and NBA legend Magic Johnson.”

Thought the NFL had a rule that owners could own teams in other sports but they had to be located in the same city as the NFL team.  (Back in the day, DeBartolo owned the 9ers and IIRC his nephew owned the Penguins and he was a minority owner in that team.)

Did they scrap that rule?

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
48 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Thought the NFL had a rule that owners could own teams in other sports but they had to be located in the same city as the NFL team.  (Back in the day, DeBartolo owned the 9ers and IIRC his nephew owned the Penguins and he was a minority owner in that team.)

Did they scrap that rule?

Funny, I was just thinking of the "Can El Pegual own the Bills and Sabers at the same time?" kerfuffle the other day.