Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Ertz Trade Speculation (traded to Cardinals)

PromoTheRobot

Deranged Rhino
5 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Not his real account I guess -- but I do think this deal is about to happen. :beer: 

Deranged Rhino
1 minute ago, Ann said:

:cry:

It still feels like it's in the ether and is only a matter of time right now. In which case, you're 100% correct this is a TE upgrade. :beer: 

• Like 1

I think third is way too much. 

hes 30, doesn’t want to play in Philly, has some injury concerns. Maybe a 5th and throw in a 7th. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Dubs part Dub said:

I think third is way too much. 

hes 30, doesn’t want to play in Philly, has some injury concerns. Maybe a 5th and throw in a 7th. 

A 6th round and Duke Williams

I bet Williams is traded. 

Also, not big on Ertz wanted Junno Smith or Hunter Henry.

38 minutes ago, Boyst said:

They both chose to go to a team whose QB will struggle getting them the ball. 

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

They both chose to go to a team whose QB will struggle getting them the ball. 

Newton doesn't struggle to find the TE. Smith and Hunter are very adept players that, like Ertz, can find seams and mismatches. They both have enough speed to put up a few YAC, too.

This move is a smart move for Newton and the next QB. 

Deranged Rhino
2 hours ago, Boyst said:

They were my picks too because Ertz is a short term fix while both of those players are just in their prime. But I'll take Ertz in his waning days over most everyone else left available, including the draft (outside of Pitts but they have no shot there). 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They were my picks too because Ertz is a short term fix while both of those players are just in their prime. But I'll take Ertz in his waning days over most everyone else left available, including the draft (outside of Pitts but they have no shot there). 

I like Henry out of college. That draft we were in a rough spot, Fat&#%$ was our coach and we took Ragland a few spots ahead. Henry by many experts atop was considered a project. Unfortunately, no one ever grasps that TE is always a project pick and one of the longest positions to develop. I hated the Ragland pick.

• Like 3

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Throw your eyes on Tommy Tremble. He’ll be available in the mid rounds, and would be a fantastic understudy to Ertz, and would immediately take on a major role in the offense.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2

Alaska Darin
41 minutes ago, Boyst said:

I like Henry out of college. That draft we were in a rough spot, Fat&#%$ was our coach and we took Ragland a few spots ahead. Henry by many experts atop was considered a project. Unfortunately, no one ever grasps that TE is always a project pick and one of the longest positions to develop. I hated the Ragland pick.

I did too.  He was absolutely surrounded by top level talent and was clean EVERY play.  He looked like "just a guy" even when everything was going perfectly.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Boyst said:

Who? 

Rex Ryan (@FootFetishRex) | Twitter

• Haha 3