Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Ertz Trade Speculation (traded to Cardinals)

PromoTheRobot

Deranged Rhino
32 minutes ago, Ann said:

"had"

had.JPG

More evidence that this front office is operating from a position of strength, not desperation. What a wonderful change of pace for Buffalo sports. :beer: 

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Were McBeane trying to make the steal of this off season as well?

If they had obtained Engram, I might have fainted from shear joy. Talk about an unstoppable O.

https://twitter.com/cfrelund/status/1373011719052615681

She's claiming that the original "rumor" can't happen now. It might have been Rudolph. Or, more likely, she's full of shit.

Edited by Mahoney
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Mahoney said:

She's claiming that the original "rumor" can't happen now. It might have been Rudolph. Or, more likely, she's full of shit.

If you look at her clues, it could very well be Rudolph, since he's a Giant now.

Fun & games to talk about the O additions, but I need the woody for pass rush help.  

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I was kinda hoping that we were going to swing a trade for Ertz during the draft. One of our 5th's or a 6th would have been nice.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here we go again.

Predictions:

Eagles trade Zach Ertz to ... Buffalo Bills

Philadelphia Eagles get: 2022 seventh-round pick, TE Tommy Sweeney

“Beane has been aggressive -- and successful -- in rehabilitating players who seemed to be struggling elsewhere over the past few years. He has also repeatedly gone after weapons for QB Josh Allen. Dealing a late-round pick and a player on the bottom of the roster in Sweeney for Ertz would give the Bills a well-regarded teammate and a player who was thought of as a premier tight end as recently as a year ago. With Ertz reducing his salary to $3.5 million as part of the deal, I love this low-risk, high-reward move for Buffalo.“

https://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/story/_/id/31468244/predicting-15-post-june-1-deadline-nfl-deals-including-julio-jones-trade-richard-sherman-signing-more

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'll believe it when I see it. I'm not that sure I want to see it, but at least Ertz's presence would make the team better (how much better, is the question).

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1