Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills Players in the Community

Hedge

Alaska Darin

It's official:  People are idiots.

"Criticism of the Trump National venue came almost immediately when the event was announced in early June. 

The event was scheduled for July 10 at what the statement said is "one of Jordan's favorites courses in South Florida." Poyer lives in the Miami area during the offseason. 

"Unfortunately we were sadly surprised by negative comments by some individuals trying to make this a political battle and divide our community," the Avalon statement said. "We condemn any type of violence and stand by Jordan as he continues to work to make a positive impact and be a role model for our community.""

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

15 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

It's official:  People are idiots.

"Criticism of the Trump National venue came almost immediately when the event was announced in early June. 

The event was scheduled for July 10 at what the statement said is "one of Jordan's favorites courses in South Florida." Poyer lives in the Miami area during the offseason. 

"Unfortunately we were sadly surprised by negative comments by some individuals trying to make this a political battle and divide our community," the Avalon statement said. "We condemn any type of violence and stand by Jordan as he continues to work to make a positive impact and be a role model for our community.""

One of the worst parts of this are the comments.

You see, tight winger Rachel chose the golf course, and Poyer could have avoided this entire thing if he didn't pick a controversial golf course owned by the person who is responsible for the shit status of our country.

Bills fans are so &#%$ing embarrassing. 

• Facepalm 3

8 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

You see, tight winger Rachel chose the golf course, and Poyer could have avoided this entire thing if he didn't pick a controversial golf course owned by the person who is responsible for the shit status of our country.

ECMC pulled the plug

https://www.outkick.com/buffalo-bills-jordan-poyer-cancels-charity-golf-tournament-trump-national/

“They decided they didn’t want to take part in my tournament in which they took part in last year because of where it’s at, at Trump National Doral in South Florida,” Poyer said, according to The Buffalo News. “ECMC decided they can no longer take the pressure from up top, from the people above them and it probably has nothing to do with ECMC at all.”

“I’m really thankful and blessed to have worked with the people that I have worked with at ECMC in the past two years,” the Buffalo Bills All-Pro said. “I’m not naïve. I understand where they are on the political spectrum, where New York is on the political spectrum. Do I agree with a lot of it? No, I don’t. I’m sorry, but I don’t.

“I say the quiet part out loud a lot and some of you don’t like that. My bad. I still went and put my ego aside and went to go help those who needed help or needed a laugh.”

• clown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 6/25/2023 at 11:56 AM, IDBillzFan said:

People are embarrassing.  Raising political disagreement to the level of blood sport.

"We can't have nice things, because Orange Man not just Bad, but Hitler!"

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

People are embarrassing.  Raising political disagreement to the level of blood sport.

"We can't have nice things, because Orange Man not just Bad, but Hitler!"

Well, Joe Biden doesnt have a golf course because of, you know, tripping hazards. 

21 hours ago, Ann said:

glad to hear they found a sponsor without Trump Derangement Syndrome

of course, alternatively these extremely wealthy players could have kicked in a few of their own sheckles and sponsored their own event. 

Fansince88
On 7/1/2023 at 6:03 PM, Spartacus said:

glad to hear they found a sponsor without Trump Derangement Syndrome

of course, alternatively these extremely wealthy players could have kicked in a few of their own sheckles and sponsored their own event. 

Who is the sponsor?