Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills Players in the Community

Hedge

He’s just so disgruntled and hates his current team and teammates. I can’t think of another player who is crying for a trade to another team that would want him more. 

• 4 weeks later...

Buffalo Bills safety Micah Hyde announced the date for his annual Charity Softball game during an appearance at Northtown Porsche of Buffalo Thursday afternoon. For the fourth year, the Bills' star will host what is sure to be an entertaining evening at Sahlen Field, home of the Buffalo Bisons.

The event will take place May 19, 2024 and tickets will become available later this fall. Last year's event sold out in just four days and raised over $400,000 for various charitable causes.

</snip>

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2023 at 12:15 PM, IDBillzFan said:

Let me be clear.

I love the Bills. I love the Shnowman.

But one jar of peanut butter can feed a whole house? Look, I'm all for protein, but...

Man does not live by cheesecake alone. Not anymore since the 60’s that is. 

• 3 weeks later...