Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills Players in the Community

Hedge

On 5/20/2023 at 9:45 PM, Alaska Darin said:

But, but, Twitter told us Diggs hates Josh & they may never talk to each other again.  Surely all  those tweets couldn't have been wrong, could they?

• I don't know 1

Fansince88
1 hour ago, Taro T said:

But, but, Twitter told us Diggs hates Josh & they ,as never talk to each other again.  Surely all  those tweets couldn't have wrong, could they?

Yes....yes they could. 

• Haha 3

I don't know where to put this... Thurman Thomas is having a moving sale. Bet there are a few Bills related items there:

Moving sale for one of Buffalo’s most beloved athletes!
7562 Eddy Road , Colden NY 
* security surveillance on property
Thursday, June 1, 3:00PM to 7:00PM
Friday, June 2,10:00AM to 4:00PM
Saturday, June 3,10:00AM to 1:00PM

This is an exciting sale not only of a very loved Buffalo Bill player but also for one of our city's most giving families. They are staying in the area but have moved out of this home in Colden, and we are assisting with their liquidation.Included in this sale is high end couture, great sporting equipment and most importantly Buffalo Bills memorabilia! Many signed photographs, hats, t-shirts, jackets, sneakers, posters... it’s all here! High end couture including Gucci, Versace, Fendi, Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, concert t-shirts, snow boards, helmets, bikes, professional golf gear, signed golf bags and memorabilia, fish mount, signed artwork, MacKenzie Childs dinnerware, gorgeous Christmas trees, furniture, books and so much more! Security detail is on site. Sale opens Thursday 3 'til 7PM and runs through Saturday.  Link below for questions

https://ednalouise.com/faq

• Like 1

I know yaw sick of me blowing the timeline up but look here im extremely Proud to announce my 2nd Annual Diggs Day Football Camp on Saturday, June 17th! Taking it back to my old @terpsfootball turf!  Boys and girls, ages 6-16! Come out for some fun and football. Register for free at www.DiggsDay.com! Spots are limited.

(it is at capacity)

diggs.thumb.jpg.bff0bc6276cb8906efca4778b3a1b97f.jpg

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Reminds me of when I worked in the pizzeria...people would call and ask "Do you have chicken fingers?"

"No, ma'am, but I'm pigeon-toed."