Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

Nouseforaname
29 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Guess who isn't going to be standing on anyone's sideline next season.

I can get having a hard time managing your wife, that can lead to very difficult conversations but mahomes should have had a strong word with his father and brother with all their stupid antics.

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Guess who isn't going to be standing on anyone's sideline next season.

What ever happened to the good old days of just slapping the shit out of the guy who does that?

• Cheers 2

SquirminThurman
23 minutes ago, Ann said:

Rams

This is the first surprise cut that I would like to see Buffalo consider. He is 31, but he is a player who is getting better with age. Should be productive for 2-3 more seasons. OLB - but a LORAX/ Reddick type. Rousseau/ Miller (when he is healthy) and Floyd give you multiple angles of attack from guys in the 8-10 sacks a season range.

I'd trade Oliver for a 2nd and considerations. That frees up $10m in cap space, since all of Oliver's salary this year is base salary that the team who acquires him is responsible for. It also allows the acquiring team a lot of cap flexibility with restructures. Floyd's cap hit to Buffalo would be $13.5 million (Rams are on the hook for void years and bonuses). Restructure his salary with a 1 or two year extension and a voidable year to get his cap number at or under $10 million this year to make cap space work.

That would give Buffalo the same cap situation. Add Floyd and another 2nd (maybe high third and a 5th or 6th). Buffalo can do a lot to rebuild the OL and find a WR with a first and 2 seconds. Find a space eater DT, and a MLB in rounds 3-5. Go heavy in the middle (D Jones and draft pick), and attack from the edges with Rosusseau, Floyd and Miller when he is ready.

I do want the team to get younger, and I know I am a hypocrite for suggesting it. If McDermott really wants a more aggressive defense, this is one way to do it. The money is close to working out and a high pick can be acquired.

Edited by SquirminThurman
  • Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino

I understand there are leaks and the news moves fast - but I'll never understand how teams let this happen.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Wow 1

Nouseforaname
9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I understand there are leaks and the news moves fast - but I'll never understand how teams let this happen.

90% of corporate issues can be fixed by communicating more.  No one ever talks to each other.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

90% of corporate issues can be fixed by communicating more.  No one ever talks to each other.

90% of EVERYTHING can be fixed by better communications.

• Like 3

Nouseforaname
3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

90% of EVERYTHING can be fixed by better communications.

Except marriage.

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 6

Deranged Rhino

Oh please, please, PU-LEAZE let this be true. 

I'd love to watch the Bills make him regret that decision 2x next season.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Oh please, please, PU-LEAZE let this be true. 

I'd love to watch the Bills make him regret that decision 2x next season.

Tampa owns his rights.  Would be interesting to see what they get for him.

• Like 1