Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
1 minute ago, Ann said:

The man who took Kaepernick’s job is not good enough to play in the NFL.

• Haha 2

On 10/17/2020 at 2:02 PM, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

The man who took Kaepernick’s job is not good enough to play in the NFL.

Wasn't that Blaine Gabbert?

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
9 minutes ago, LB3 said:

Wasn't that Blaine Gabbert?

That’s correct.

Awful Jaguars 1st round QBs all look the same to me.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Ann said:

The Jets sell-off continues....

I would love someone to tell me what their plan is. Unless I'm actually watching a team sell everything it has to gather assets while tanking the season for the next new boy who would be king. Could it really be that ridiculous...and by ridiculous, I mean sell everything you have but keep Gase? Or collect everything you can and offer it up to a new GM and HC to create whatever the hell they want?

Good thing they can't allow fans in the stands.

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I would love someone to tell me what their plan is. Unless I'm actually watching a team sell everything it has to gather assets while tanking the season for the next new boy who would be king. Could it really be that ridiculous...and by ridiculous, I mean sell everything you have but keep Gase? Or collect everything you can and offer it up to a new GM and HC to create whatever the hell they want?

Good thing they can't allow fans in the stands.

They've gotta be keeping Gase to ensure losses. On the off-chance he might be lucky enough to win a game or two, they are selling off any assets to make that nearly impossible. 🤷‍♀️ The Giants winning yesterday means the Jets are firmly in control of the Trevor Lawrence pick. Whether or not  they screw it up remains to be seen.

3 hours ago, Ann said:

They've gotta be keeping Gase to ensure losses. On the off-chance he might be lucky enough to win a game or two, they are selling off any assets to make that nearly impossible. 🤷‍♀️ The Giants winning yesterday means the Jets are firmly in control of the Trevor Lawrence pick. Whether or not  they screw it up remains to be seen.

Even if they don't screw up Lawrence, they will need to make a ton of good moves to make their team a winner.  One good QB isn't nearly enough. I wouldn't trust the Jets' Ownership to get 30% of their decisions right.  This team looks like it will be very bad for a long time.

30 minutes ago, snafu said:

Even if they don't screw up Lawrence, they will need to make a ton of good moves to make their team a winner.  One good QB isn't nearly enough. I wouldn't trust the Jets' Ownership to get 30% of their decisions right.  This team looks like it will be very bad for a long time.

Don't forget that Darnold was deemed to be the most NFL-ready QB in that draft, with the lowest floor.

26 minutes ago, GG1 said:

Don't forget that Darnold was deemed to be the most NFL-ready QB in that draft, with the lowest floor.

First person I though of on reading this is Eichel.  He's played way better than Darnold, but the crappy team management and churn of coaches has stifled his progress.  I was looking forward to a Darnold/Allen decade long rivalry.

Jets fans wanted Darnold the very day that he played in the Rose Bowl as a sophomore. With Lawrence, looks like history repeating itself.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, snafu said:

We can only hope!

• Cheers 1