Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

"Woke" NFL News.

B-Man

Alaska Darin
3 hours ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

Looks like Jack del Rio is about to be canceled for telling the truth... How dare he marginalize the absolute bloodbath that was Jan. 6th!!! Oh, wait...:classic_laugh:

Apparently an insurrection is the only place Americans won't take guns.

• Haha 5
  • Applause 2

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

Sports Illustrated is utterly unreadable.  It's now more 'woke' than The Atlantic or Newsweek.

It used to be nice to have a weekly magazine dedicated to sports.

• Like 4
  • Cheers 2
  • Love 1

So I stumbled across this, and come to learn that Mike Florio and Chris Sims are a couple of soft, wet soy boys.

The best part is when Chris Sims gets on Jack del Rio for talking about politics because he's a football coach,  and therefore should keep his opinions to himself. I'd be real interested to hear his take on kaepernick. I could be wrong, but I'd be willing to bet that he finds Kap's incendiary comments and actions made on the field and in uniform to be perfectly acceptable, but del rios comments off the field and not in uniform are out of bounds.

As a hunch, no one's ever going to ask either one of these douchebags to explain the inconsistencies in their positions.

Edited by Robs House
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 4

On 6/13/2022 at 8:57 AM, Robs House said:

So I stumbled across this, and come to learn that Mike Florio and Chris Sims are a couple of soft, wet soy boys.

The best part is when Chris Sims gets on Jack del Rio for talking about politics because hes a football coach is a football coach,  andtherefore should keep his opinions to himself. I'd be real interested to hear his take on kaepernick. I could be wrong, but I'd be willing to bet that he finds Kap's incendiary comments and actions made on the field and in uniform to be perfectly acceptable, but del rios comments off the field and not in uniform are out of bounds.

As a hunch, no one's ever going to ask either one of these douchebags to explain the inconsistencies in their positions.

They can have an opinion, but Jack Del Rio is not allowed to have an opinion. (paraphrased) 

Boy, is that spot on. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Robs House said:

The best part is when Chris Sims gets on Jack del Rio for talking about politics because he's a football coach,  and therefore should keep his opinions to himself. I'd be real interested to hear his take on kaepernick. I could be wrong, but I'd be willing to bet that he finds Kap's incendiary comments and actions made on the field and in uniform to be perfectly acceptable, but del rios comments off the field and not in uniform are out of bounds.

B Tatum is always a solid listen. Facts!

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Ann said:

They can have an opinion, but Jack Del Rio is not allowed to have an option. (paraphrased) 

Boy, is that spot on. 

Jack Del Rio is allowed to have an opinion.  But his opinion is racist and insurrectionist, so he must be punished for it.  Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from repercussions.  [/progressives]

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Robs House said:

Chris Sims criticizes Jack Del Rio for talking about politics as he himself talks about politics. 

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 2
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, B-Man said:

He is allowed to state his position.

and I am free to criticize his misinformation.

I know I always turn to Bengals' QBs as my first source for moral stances on legal issues.

• Wow 1
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

He is allowed to state his position.

and I am free to criticize his misinformation.

I'm curious to hear what Chris Simms has to say about a QB talking politics.

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I know I always turn to Bengals' QBs as my first source for moral stances on legal issues.

Before a world renowned singer? Really?

• Haha 4

21 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Before a world renowned singer? Really?

Hollywoke actors are the gold standard for moral indignation 

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Hollywoke actors are the gold standard for moral indignation 

Not basketball players who stopped needing to show up to class in middle school?

Image result for lebron james flopper

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I’M SO OLD, I CAN REMEMBER WHEN SPORTS WAS AN ESCAPE FROM POLITICS: 

Colts GM Spends First Press Conference Of Season Focused On Guns And Politics.

“It’s also worth mentioning that [general manager Chris] Ballard incorrectly identified the gun used by the shooter. The weapon was an AR-15, not an AK-15 as Ballard said. He also failed to mention that the right to bear arms is protected by the Second Amendment of the Constitution. But he wasn’t finished, as he moved on to praising media darling and left-wing extremist, Golden State Warriors head coach Steve Kerr.”

Crap Throwing Clavin
30 minutes ago, B-Man said:

“It’s also worth mentioning that [general manager Chris] Ballard incorrectly identified the gun used by the shooter. The weapon was an AR-15, not an AK-15 as Ballard said. He also failed to mention that the right to bear arms is protected by the Second Amendment of the Constitution. But he wasn’t finished, as he moved on to praising media darling and left-wing extremist, Golden State Warriors head coach Steve Kerr.”

But consider that not addressing gun violence in his press conference is racist, white supremacy, and probably sedition as well.  [/The Root]

Alaska Darin
43 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Ballard is a good person, as evidenced by his adoption of a family of girls who lost their parents.  He's also a &#%$ing hack who lives in an ivory tower.

• 3 weeks later...

They should have just ditched the whole song.

The Commanders have come up with a new fight song, whose history shows that we should have seen this all coming a long time ago. It is worth noting the evolution of the Washington franchise fight song:

Screen-Shot-2022-08-14-at-8.48.39-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2022-08-14-at-8.49.01-PM.png

Obviously you had to expunge “Dixie” (not to mention “Scalp ’em”), but “Fight for old DC”??

Anyway, behold the Commanders:

Screen-Shot-2022-08-14-at-8.46.38-PM.png

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2022/08/the-decline-of-the-west-in-one-fight-song.php

• Facepalm 2

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The Commanders have come up with a new fight song, whose history shows that we should have seen this all coming a long time ago. It is worth noting the evolution of the Washington franchise fight song:

Obviously you had to expunge “Dixie” (not to mention “Scalp ’em”), but “Fight for old DC”??

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2022/08/the-decline-of-the-west-in-one-fight-song.php

All I hear is:

Rick 'em! Rack 'em! Ruck 'em! Ruck 'em!

Get that ball and really Fight!

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
54 minutes ago, B-Man said:

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 1