Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

HOW TO WATCH BILLS ON CBS NOW NO MATTER US LOCATION

Cinga

This is nice, but my problem is WiFi connection. I have Sunday ticket stream but my WiFi (included in my apartment) is garbage and my phones LTE (which I used all last year) has been awful for several months. Last week I saw it via cable… this week I’m worried. 😳 

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

This is nice, but my problem is WiFi connection. I have Sunday ticket stream but my WiFi (included in my apartment) is garbage and my phones LTE (which I used all last year) has been awful for several months. Last week I saw it via cable… this week I’m worried. 😳 

Try adding and extender/booster/repeater like this

https://smile.amazon.com/Extender-2-4-Wireless-Repeater-Wirerless-1186Mbps-dp-B082V9B2Y5/dp/B082V9B2Y5/ref=dp_ob_title_ce

Not positive it will work for you, but it sure did for me. I added one before last season (edit, it was actually 2 years ago now I added it) because my feed kept dropping. When I checked my bandwidth, I was only getting a fraction of what I was paying for and XFinity only reminded me the speed I pay for it "Up to...... ". 

Once I added one of those however I have no issues anymore, even when there are others on the same wi-fi playing games of watching movies. I still don't get the speed I pay for, but it is pretty darn close now. Not sure how it works, maybe a tech guy can tell us, but it seems to suck the bandwidth out of the lines that i need.

Edited by Cinga

• 1 month later...
On 9/19/2021 at 12:55 PM, KD in CA said:

I just tried this with a FUBO account (changed the Sensor and signed up with the Hamburg zip code) but it's still showing my local stations.  :(

Sorry, I should check in on this from time to time i guess. Yeah, just like my Direct Now, they work off your account zip code. For whatever reason Paramount (used to be CBS) allows it off your location instead.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Sorry, I should check in on this from time to time i guess. Yeah, just like my Direct Now, they work off your account zip code. For whatever reason Paramount (used to be CBS) allows it off your location instead.

Thanks, I’ll try again next game…..maybe.

• 9 months later...
52 minutes ago, The Guy In Pants said:

Can this be done on the APP on a streaming box?

20 minutes ago, Ann said:

Afraid not... On the box, and I've used both Firestick and Roku; there is no way I have found to go in and change your geolocation.

However for the Firestick in particular, it is actually easy to pull it up on your computer, then use Bluetooth to cast it to your TV. While I've done that, it just seems easier and less hassle to me to plug a spare laptop direct through an HDMI cable I keep handy just for that. 

• Like 2

The Guy In Pants
1 hour ago, Cinga said:

Afraid not... On the box, and I've used both Firestick and Roku; there is no way I have found to go in and change your geolocation.

However for the Firestick in particular, it is actually easy to pull it up on your computer, then use Bluetooth to cast it to your TV. While I've done that, it just seems easier and less hassle to me to plug a spare laptop direct through an HDMI cable I keep handy just for that. 

Damn good idea! Was hoping My VPN would determine my geolocation for those channels

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...