Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

HOW TO WATCH BILLS ON CBS NOW NO MATTER US LOCATION

Cinga

2 hours ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

@CingaWill this work for tonight's preseason game or is there a better way to stream tonight free?

This will work... Any game on CBS which is most of them for the Bills, are broadcast on WIVB Buffalo. What this does is allows you to tap into that feed

Let me edit to add.... while I'm sure you can find feeds of questionable legality, they are also very crappy and not really worth the trouble. This is cheap, like 5 bucks a month and like I said, lets you catch most of the games with any others usually nationally televised anyway

Edited by Cinga

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, RedAlice said:

This is awesome - thank you!   Being in Dallas, is hard to see a lot of the Rams games without going to a bar.  Will try this.

Works everytime. Just has to be a CBS game.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

6 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Works everytime. Just has to be a CBS game.

Yup, and if you prefer another game that week, perhaps like the Bills Bye week, just find the geolocation of the city you want to watch and punch it in. Then when you click live TV it shows that particular city CBS channel

Edited by Cinga
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Ann said:

Paramount + did an update and I cannot even get the pregame show. Looks like NFL+ for us this week.

It took a few attempts to get the game.

And I believe its the sports tab that gets you there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Uncle Joe said:

It took a few attempts to get the game.

And I believe its the sports tab that gets you there.

I couldn't even get the pregame show. 🤷‍♀️

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I suspect the last couple games of the season will be nationally televised but I just switched my streaming service (I only stream, no cable) over to youtube TV and have figured out how to use it too. Cool part of it is it changes all the local channels for you.

Only a couple more steps and I'll do a write before next season but let me know if anyone here wants it now instead. I'm hearing youtube TV is going to offer Sunday Ticket next year so for then, I want to make sure what I am doing still works if that's the case before getting anyone too excited. And no, I'm not telling everyone to run out and spend 65 a month for this service, like I said, I only stream so have it anyway

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I suspect the last couple games of the season will be nationally televised but I just switched my streaming service (I only stream, no cable) over to youtube TV and have figured out how to use it too. Cool part of it is it changes all the local channels for you.

Only a couple more steps and I'll do a write before next season but let me know if anyone here wants it now instead. I'm hearing youtube TV is going to offer Sunday Ticket next year so for then, I want to make sure what I am doing still works if that's the case before getting anyone too excited. And no, I'm not telling everyone to run out and spend 65 a month for this service, like I said, I only stream so have it anyway

We just signed up for YouTube TV too, so would be great to learn how you did it.  I couldn't make it work previously with Xfinity.  Fortunately this year they've been on TV almost every week anyway.

• Cheers 1

Again, this is only for your computer but if you have a newer one, and a newer TV you can "cast" the screen to your TV. If your not sure how, look in your TV manual

First thing you want to do for Youtube TV is go into your settings, and under Privacy-Security > Location, change it so it must ask you for permission to check your location. 

*****NOTE***** You MUST do this every time you log on because YOUTUBE will change your setting to "ALLOW" when you do this

image.thumb.png.0e88e8ac8f1adad248682fb6434d72fa.png

• Like 1

Next, go through all the steps back on page one to change your geolocation just like you would for Paramount + (used to be CBS Now).

David if you made it here you don't have to create a new geolocation since San Francisco is a default in the Sensors but you still need to reset that every time you go in it by clicking another one, then back to 49er territory 

Now you can go to your Youtube TV account on your computer and click on your profile, then location. Youtube allows you to use it even when you go out of town so to be, this is perfectly legal since VPNs are legal.

image.thumb.png.79170cc8d9fa0fe06dbfdcec84fc9f9d.png

• Like 1

You will see a button to UPDATE LOCATION, click it

Then you will get this screen, click allow... This is when Youtube resets your setting to allow so before you login again, you have to change it back to ask!

image.thumb.png.90c2991647d6227ab8519faa47096e9c.png

• Like 2

This should have changed your Current playback area to whatever you set your geolocation to

image.thumb.png.f5da0b712585232e403ce8ff2329358e.png

And of course your local channel lineup to that location

image.thumb.png.2fdf956033b9a4c805613bc73c467b62.png

• Like 1

• 7 months later...