Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Season Opener Tailgate

Virgil

Jabba The Hutt
10 hours ago, Boyst said:

I may do chef Jim

My favorite was having Gugny or someone then talking to Logic and he brought up stuff I knew nothing about. This was Logic who said if he ever met me he would not be shy to kick my butt.

Let me know!

If you want to have people actually punch you in the face, and possibly balls just use my ATOP name Sherlock Holmes:classic_laugh:

1 hour ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

If you want to have people actually punch you in the face, and possibly balls just use my ATOP name Sherlock Holmes:classic_laugh:

I mean, if I put my name they'd want to punch me. There was a poster there who wanted to drive an hour to me or me to him so we could settle an argument. I'm either loved or hated. No in between.

The thing that people don't realize when they want to talk shit is that they won't back it up. I'm fairly likeable in person and have a personality which tends to get along with everyone. That and I'm a fairly stout guy.  It's been said you'll never get too mad at me because I'll either never reciprocate the anger or maybe something to do with how pretty I am.  (I am not all that big, strong, or anything - for the record.  I'm like 5'8 155.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Boyst said:

I mean, if I put my name they'd want to punch me. There was a poster there who wanted to drive an hour to me or me to him so we could settle an argument. I'm either loved or hated. No in between.

The thing that people don't realize when they want to talk shit is that they won't back it up. I'm fairly likeable in person and have a personality which tends to get along with everyone. That and I'm a fairly stout guy.  It's been said you'll never get too mad at me because I'll either never reciprocate the anger or maybe something to do with how pretty I am.  (I am not all that big, strong, or anything - for the record.  I'm like 5'8 155.)

That's still pretty large for a black Vietnamese mother of 13. Maybe the Stetson just makes you look bigger.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

That's still pretty large for a black Vietnamese mother of 13. Maybe the Stetson just makes you look bigger.

Hey, I think I went to his Carolina buffet! 

1 minute ago, NCBillsFan said:

What time does everyone begin their tailgate?  We have a hard 7 am start time.  If you're not there on time there is punishment.

Ummm 

4 minutes ago, Ann said:

Ummm 

It depends on the severity of the transgression.   Usually you're just forced to funnel a few beers with the younger group that parks next to us.  That's enough incentive for me to never be late. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Boyst said:

Wait a second...I thought you were like 6'10" and 275. This changes everything. 

• Wow 1
  • Haha 1

I received an email from the Bills and they are suggesting arriving at the gate no later than 12 pm.  Anyone arriving after 12 is in jeopardy of missing kickoff.  Like everyone else, they are having staffing issues and they therefore anticipate that stadium entry timeline will be delayed.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RkFast said:

Wait a second...I thought you were like 6'10" and 275. This changes everything. 

I look pretty good for a 53-year-old Vietnamese woman, veteran

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

9 hours ago, NCBillsFan said:

What time does everyone begin their tailgate?  We have a hard 7 am start time.  If you're not there on time there is punishment.

The general rule of thumb is to be there by 7:00. By 8:30 Rosen has his skirt on, and Mrs just Jack has jello shots

3 minutes ago, RkFast said:

Confused by Hammer's post. 2019 the lot was full by 7ish.

You might want to ask by responding to one of those tweets.

15 minutes ago, Ann said:

You might want to ask by responding to one of those tweets.

Almost afraid to because Im thinking he might have thrown that later time out there to do some kind of organic crowd control and I dont want to blow up his spot.

21 minutes ago, RkFast said:

Almost afraid to because Im thinking he might have thrown that later time out there to do some kind of organic crowd control and I dont want to blow up his spot.

I usually get there before the workers and just park then pay later 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Boyst said:

I had a lot of years where I was there before the workers.  Even earlier than sunrise.  

8 hours ago, Boyst said:

33 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

I had a lot of years where I was there before the workers.  Even earlier than sunrise.  

Youse guys are probably grandfathered in.

4 hours ago, Just Jack said:

He does kind of block the way in, there was one year that Ryan moved the barricades for me. He camped out the night before.