Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills 53 Man Roster 2021

Ann

Who makes the cut? 

Lots of chatter on who makes it, who doesn't. I decided to start a thread to discuss because we are "almost" there. There may be some surprises and some waiver wire pick-ups. 

Who are your surprise cuts? Who makes the team? Who gets cut that we regret?

• Cheers 1

Have to cut 5 by the 24th at 4:00 PM. That gets teams to 80 players. 

The last cut down - to 53 comes one week later. 27 Bills will be cut at that time. That’s a lot of talent going out the door. They can have 16 on the PS. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Have to cut 5 by the 24th at 4:00 PM. That gets teams to 80 players. 

The last cut down - to 53 comes one week later. 27 Bills will be cut at that time. That’s a lot of talent going out the door. They can have 16 on the PS. 

And at least 4 on the ps that are not on this team right now.

1)  Bobby Hart.

2)  Lance Lenoir

3)  Bug Howard

4)  Joe Giles-Harris

5)  Mike Love

Just guesses of course.

It's much harder this year.

I know that I need to cut a couple on the defensive line, but I'll be damned if I know who.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ann said:

Yes, along with Gabe Davis.  Lots about it starting here in the Covid thread

Yes, I saw that after I posted the above. I went to sleep early and woke up around 3:30 and got into this thread.

It's a comfort to know how many ill-wishers want Cole dead because he's a murderer. :classic_ninja:

&#%$ing people. His choice, his body. &#%$ off and die if you can't handle it Vax Nazis.

The irony of this situation is that a fully vaxxed employee got the China Virus and it's the unvaxxed people who are paying a price for it. So vaccines don't work, masks don't work, and we know for certain this President and his administration don't work.

Edited by Nanker
  • Sad 1
  • Cheers 1

Alaska Darin
On 8/25/2021 at 7:28 AM, Nanker said:

Yes, I saw that after I posted the above. I went to sleep early and woke up around 3:30 and got into this thread.

It's a comfort to know how many ill-wishers want Cole dead because he's a murderer. :classic_ninja:

&#%$ing people. His choice, his body. &#%$ off and die if you can't handle it Vax Nazis.

The irony of this situation is that a fully vaxxed employee got the China Virus and it's the unvaxxed people who are paying a price for it. So vaccines don't work, masks don't work, and we know for certain this President and his administration don't work.

I don't understand the "vaccines don't work" thing that keeps being said.  This vaccine is like the flu shot...it doesn't stop you from getting the flu, it stops you from being overwhelmed by it.  One of the reasons vaccinated people are getting COVID is because they're living their lives.  That's how this was ALWAYS going to go, no matter who Pravda is propping up as a leader.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1

4 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I don't understand the "vaccines don't work" thing that keeps being said.  This vaccine is like the flu shot...it doesn't stop you from getting the flu, it stops you from being overwhelmed by it.  One of the reasons vaccinated people are getting it is because they're living their lives.  That's how this was ALWAYS going to go, no matter who Pravda is propping up as a leader.

Both extremes misuse the data to push their narratives.

• Cheers 1

I don’t care. This is new territory. Im

positive McBeane is better at football than I am…so, I’m going with them. BTW, this is the first front office since 2000 that is better at football thinking than me. Feels good. 

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

I don’t care. This is new territory. Im

positive McBeane is better at football than I am…so, I’m going with them. BTW, this is the first front office since 2000 that is better at football thinking than me. Feels good. 

One wonder why you aren't running the Jets.

• Haha 2