Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs Dolphins Week 2: The Aftermath

Ann

34 minutes ago, Ann said:

Yikes. It is pretty grim over there.  However, they seem to feel all will be well in Fin-Land once Tua returns. :classic_blink:

I dont know. The lay off Tua thread didn't look like that. In fact the page looked like TOP after a loss. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Figster said:

I'm proud to announce my BillsFans.com good luck shirt got its 1st win today. 

Your future involves wearing it for every Bills game, the only question is if you wash it. :washing:

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Ann said:

Your future involves wearing it for every Bills game, the only question is if you wash it. :washing:

Took it right off after the game and hung that baby up.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Love 1

44 minutes ago, Ann said:

The guy is innocent until proven guilty, and he is a helluva QB.

Saying that... oh my gwad.  How to lose your female fan base, and your men with daughters and granddaughters, men with wives, and men with mothers fan base.

I mean, like they would lose all of what... 500 fans then?

🤣

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Figster said:

Took it right off after the game and hung that baby up.

Thank goodness they weren't selling Bills boxers.

• Wow 1
  • Haha 4

28 minutes ago, Figster said:

I'm proud to announce my BillsFans.com good luck shirt got its 1st win today. 

Me too! @Fansince88 will be glad to know that the only difference here from last week is that I wore the shirt with sleeves this weekend.

3 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Thank goodness they weren't selling Bills boxers.

You haven't seen the new additions to the lineup?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Me too! @Fansince88 will be glad to know that the only difference here from last week is that I wore the shirt with sleeves this weekend.

You haven't seen the new additions to the lineup?

I will wear the shirt with pride. That said I will only wear the Shirt in my avatar to games (if I am ever welcome again) and the red and white golf shirt at home. It just Gotta be that way!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Ann said:

When you think about it, this is kind of crazy... 5 TDs and people are dissatisfied with the offense (I am!) and expect better (I do!)

But when you look at the drive log:

Touchdown, 2 plays, 46 yards.

Touchdown, 7 plays, 52 yards.

Fumble.

Punt

Interception.

Punt.

Punt.

Missed FG, 4 plays, 7 yards.

Touchdown, 8 plays, 75 yards.

Punt

Touchdown, 11 plays, 41 yards.

Touchdown, 8 plays, 62 yards.

Three short TD drives (including an 11-play, 41 yard drive), a missed FG, four punts, and two turnovers.  Not a dominant performance - it's not exactly the offense imposing their will on the opponent.  The score seems more  a function of Miami giving the Bills a short field repeatedly (two of the TD drives came after Miami turned it over on downs at midfield - the Buffalo 48 and Miami 41.)

And it really doesn't feel like a dominant 35-0 win.  It feels like a sloppy 21-7 win...which is what it may have been, if Miami wasn't preternaturally stupid on 4th down all day.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

One post-game quote: "When does DeShaun get here. I don't care who he raped." :classic_huh:

I told a Browns fan who texts me during games that "trust me, DeShaun Watson will be a Dolphin before next week."

She responded, "I read some stuff today about how the FBI is researching him."

Yikes.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

Just a post-game note that I thought Matt Millen did a great job doing color for the game today. He really had his finger on the pulse of the team, bringing up Feliciano last week, etc. Not just a guy who read some notes before the game started.

• Like 2