Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official "All Other Games" Thread - Week 3

IDBillzFan

16 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Not that Trubisky would be doing any better on the Bears, though.  

Like I said, he's got to be the happiest man in the NFL right now.  

He's got options for next year... WTF, Pittsburgh, Indy (maybe), especially without any terrific college QBs coming out for the draft.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Ann said:

He's got options for next year... WTF, Pittsburgh, Indy (maybe), especially without any terrific college QBs coming out for the draft.

Hell, at this rate even Chicago will be an option.  Possibly before the season's even over.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Hell, at this rate even Chicago will be an option.  Possibly before the season's even over.

You think he'd go back if he had any other option in the league?

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Ann said:

This Manning rebroadcast on ESPN2 is one of the most brilliant ideas I've seen on TV in a while. 

So much better than watching Booger McMuffin and Jason Witless and Joe Tesseract and whatever other useless lumps of protoplasm they have masquerading as announcers now.

17 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I got a kick out Eli busting Peyton's chops about his sweaty armpit after he raised his arms following a Dak touchdown.

"Peyton, keep your arms down, would ya?" 

Archie Manning is now on telling Peyton that "your mother said to change your shirt." (At least that is what I heard.) Peyton then looks at his armpit. LOL

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Ann said:

Archie Manning is now on telling Peyton that "your mother said to change your shirt." (At least that is what I heard.) Peyton then looks at his armpit. LOL

I'm fantasizing about doing something like this for Bills games.  "Bills Football with Alaska Darin and TYTT."  With one of us invited on with them each quarter.  

• Haha 2