Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official ‘Other Games’ Thread - Week 6

Foxx

11 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

I tell you what, I can’t wait to see the all 22 on the Chargers/Ravens game, and to read what the % breakdowns in what concepts the Ravens used for scheme.

The Ravens love to blitz, and have shown a fair amount of amoeba fronts, but it looks like they’ve predominantly been in a 2 high safety look, bringing only 4 for most of the game.

Herbert has looked bad in this game, and for my money he’s the third best QB in the league after Josh and Rodgers.

I want he’d the Chargers chiefs game last week and there were a lot of plays where Herbert was unimpressive. He’s good, but he’s not that good.

Crap Throwing Clavin
36 minutes ago, Ann said:

That's a "Sugar Rush Josh" play without the arm.  That's the sort of thing a QB does when he feels like he has to make all the plays, all the time.

I'd hold Bieniemy responsible for that almost as much as Mahomes.

9 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

With about 10 minutes left in the 3rd quarter, Sam Darnold is 5/19 for 60 yards and a pick vs. the Vikings.

And the Panthers are currently ahead

No idea if it was meant to mean what it means to me, but every time I hear the WTF TE Ricky Seal-Jones' name called, I wait for someone to break out singing "Danny's All-Star Joint."

1 minute ago, Ann said:

This Ravens - Chargers game was supposed to be a close game with lots of great offense.  Apparently, the Chargers missed the memo.

They're completely unable to stop the run.

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Ann said:

This Ravens - Chargers game was supposed to be a close game with lots of great offense.  Apparently, the Chargers missed the memo.

How do I not have that on?

I'm just north of DC.  We almost always get Ravens and Redskins games.  Today, I've got Redskins and...PBA Bowling?  I didn't even know the PBA was still around.  I haven't seen televised bowling in 40 years, since grandpa was on "Bowling for Dollars."

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

They're completely unable to stop the run.

I think the Chargers scoring a whopping 6 points (XP missed) is more disappointing.

16 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

With about 10 minutes left in the 3rd quarter, Sam Darnold is 5/19 for 60 yards and a pick vs. the Vikings.

To be fair, he's 5-18 for 60 yards after his first pass of the game.  😄

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I'm just north of DC.  We almost always get Ravens and Redskins games.  Today, I've got Redskins and...PBA Bowling?  I didn't even know the PBA was still around.  I haven't seen televised bowling in 40 years, since grandpa was on "Bowling for Dollars."

They appear to be moving away from the Ravens blowout to a "more competitive game"... KC vs WFT! :classic_blink:

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Ann said:

West coast  Fox is switching to a more competitive game...WTF vs KC

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Ann said:

NYC broadcast just switched from Ravens ass-kicking to the Chiefs WFT game. 

• Like 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
Just now, Uncle Joe said:

West coast  Fox is switching to a more competitive game...WTF vs KC

Same thing in the New England market.

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin

Why did the KC return man just make a fair catch on the 3?  Just let it bounce, dummy.  

KC plays like a talented but poorly-coached team.

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Why did the KC return man just make a fair catch on the 3?  Just let it bounce, dummy.  

KC plays like a talented but poorly-coached team.

Reid is a good, not great head coach.  He'd be a perfect offensive coordinator with the right HC but his game management/decision making has always been suspect.  He's regularly lost to teams with inferior talent in the postseason.

21 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

On here too in Buffalo. Fox only has the late game today.Don't have Beat The Champ in DC? WBBZ(MeTV channel) brought it back here.Think its on around the same time as Polka Buzz.

Edited by Wacka
  • Haha 1

Just now, Seasons1992 said:

These 1pm games stink badly.

I was just thinking the same thing.  I was really looking forward to the Ravens/Bolts but should have known the LA defense was as bad as they looked last week.

• Like 1