Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official ‘Other Games’ Thread - Week 6

Foxx

I would also like to state that WFT's open field tackling is HORRIFIC. I've watched this entire game, and Ron Rivera should be ashamed, considering his pedigree.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

I know people are going to gush about that scramble and throw from Mahomes to Hill just now...but that was a cornucopia of bad decision making.  Mahomes' biggest problem is that he's too busy believing his own cultists to play good football.

Crap Throwing Clavin

You know, being a Bills fan in DC, you'd think I'd have some measure of empathy and understanding for Washington fans, with their team's long record under Snyder of dysfunction and futility.

But I don't.  I really don't.  Suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous football suckage, you burgundy and gold fools.

Edited by Crap Throwing Monkey
  • Haha 1
  • FANtastic 1

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

Too soon...

His 4th down throw from the endzone to midfield was pretty incredible.  In fact, that whole drive was pretty damn good. They should win this game.

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

His 4th down throw from the endzone to midfield was pretty incredible.  In fact, that whole drive was pretty damn good. They should win this game.

My wife hates the Vikings because two of the puds she used to work with are fans.  I have a tiny soft spot for them because my Vince Lombardi team was the Vikings AND I liked the teams they had in the 70s (Page, Marshall, Foreman, White, Rashad, Tarkington, etc.). 

It's very interesting to watch her hate on them at a level commensurate with my love of the BILLS.

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

My wife hates the Vikings because two of the puds she used to work with are fans.  I have a tiny soft spot for them because my Vince Lombardi team was the Vikings AND I liked the teams they had in the 70s (Page, Marshall, Foreman, White, Rashad, Tarkington, etc.). 

It's very interesting to watch her hate on them at a level commensurate with my love of the BILLS.

Then she must be loving that missed field goal. :classic_laugh:

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Then she must be loving that missed field goal. :classic_laugh:

She couldn't watch it...but she screamed when I told her it was wide right (yes, that still hurts to type).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

McCarthy is such a dumb shit.  

Also, he’s not the only one.  Lots of eschewed FGs or should be punts led to 4th down misses today.

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Cheers 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Man, it was dumb enough going for it on 4th down from well inside his own 40; but to compound that kind of stupid by challenging?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

He always has been.  It's amazing how bad his game day decisions are when you watch him regularly.  Are you worried you can't outscore Mack friggin' Jones?  Seriously?

• Like 2