Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official ‘Other Games’ Thread - Week - 13

Foxx

3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Did you know that years ago Bills fans were screaming for Marangi to start over Ferguson in '76 after the Bills were staring at 2-5 when Fergie got hurt?

Marangi went on that season to throw 3 TDs, 16 Interceptions and completed less than 36% of his passes.

One day, I'll own an autographed Marangi jersey and be the envy of all Bills Mafia.

Not to be outdone, we have our own Trubisky over Allen morons

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GG1 said:

There are some truths I've come to live with of late, one of which is this team is not a SB team and the other of which is having the most dedicated fans does not equate to having the smartest fans. There will always be those ICE-like fans, only now there are more of them, it seems.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
17 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Did you know that years ago Bills fans were screaming for Marangi to start over Ferguson in '76 after the Bills were staring at 2-5 when Fergie got hurt?

Marangi went on that season to throw 3 TDs, 16 Interceptions and completed less than 36% of his passes.

One day, I'll own an autographed Marangi jersey and be the envy of all Bills Mafia.

I remember when people were calling for Reich to start over Kelly.  And van Pelt over Flutie.  

In fact, I was one of those van Pudlians.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I remember when people were calling for Reich to start over Kelly.  And van Pelt over Flutie.  

In fact, I was one of those van Pudlians.

I was always hoped for a mind meld of van Pelt with Todd Collins.

1 hour ago, Uncle Joe said:

I was always hoped for a mind meld of van Pelt with Todd Collins.

If Van Pelt had had losman's arm we'd have been on to something

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GG1 said:

MightyMitch is clearly the superior QB to WrongJosh. Have the Bills ever lost a game in which Mitchell started? I think not!

5 hours ago, Beer__League__Hockey said:

To be faihhhhhr -------- oh never mind.  I was going to say something about INT #1 being a great defensive play, but it hurts my brain.  He is truly just bad at the throwing part of QB.  The other INTS were really bad.  Sean Payton is phuk'd for the foreseeable future.  

It was more than the interceptions (that last one was awful).

He takes so long to go through his throwing motion that the linemen were hitting his hand, his arm, tipping the ball.  He made it look easy for those tips and hits to occur.

9 hours ago, GG1 said:

If I didn't see it with my own eyes I would never believe it

On 12/3/2021 at 11:52 AM, IDBillzFan said:

There are some truths I've come to live with of late, one of which is this team is not a SB team and the other of which is having the most dedicated fans does not equate to having the smartest fans. There will always be those ICE-like fans, only now there are more of them, it seems.

I've long said the Bills do not have an intelligent fan base.