Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official ‘Other Games’ Thread - Week - 13

Foxx

5 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

You talking about tomorrow? I have to wake up at 4:20 all week. Not going to be fun

Wow. You’re dedicated to the game, my friend!

9 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I don't think you had to.  The list of things you don't hate is far, far shorter.

1. Homicidal Redheads

That’s all I’ve got.

11 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

The more of the Jags I see, the more pissed off I get that the Bills lost to these stiffs.  

When you have a coaching staff that can't get their guys focused, you get losses like Jax.

2 minutes ago, Core Four said:

When you have a coaching staff that can't get their guys focused, you get losses like Jax.

You're Joe's li'l brother aren't ya?

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Indy's a good team that matches up well against the Bills.  That game was never going to be a certain win...and it came down to Allen's foot slipping on the turf.

Wrong game

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Indy's a good team that matches up well against the Bills.  That game was never going to be a certain win...and it came down to Allen's foot slipping on the turf.

The Jax game, though...that was just inexcusable.  They're awful.

Titans.

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

The Jax game, though...that was just inexcusable.  They're awful.

I think you've got the Indy and Tennessee games mixed up.  Tennessee was unfortunate (Dawkins got blown up and pushed back into Josh), the Bills were focused on that game, and I feel that was a game they should have won.  Indy was starting to come to life, but the Bills were outplayed that game mostly due to terrible offensive and defensive game plans.  

Minnesota losing to Detroit today pretty much puts them out of the playoffs. I don't know but, I'd say there is a good chance they move on from Zimmer this off-season.

8 minutes ago, Robs House said:

The Redskins are down by 1 and have the ball with 2 minutes left against the Raiders. This game could be important for us.

Mr Hankey led the Redskins downfield to take a late lead, 17-15.

15 seconds left, Raiders on their 40 with no Timeouts

1 minute ago, Robs House said:

Zay Jones just dropped what would have effectively been that game winner for the Raiders.

Redskins got away with some pass interference on that one (grabbed Jones jersey)

1 second left, hail mary...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Minnesota losing to Detroit today pretty much puts them out of the playoffs. I don't know but, I'd say there is a good chance they move on from Zimmer this off-season.

I'm the only one in our group who picked the Lions so I was happy about that... always had a soft spot for them, guess its the Sanders days that they have never revisited.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Dallas should be worried. Rivera has that team playing decent football.

Yep.  Imagine if they still had Chase Young.

• Like 1