Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official ‘Other Games’ Thread - Week - 15

Foxx

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

I swear Belichick has a voodoo doll or something.

I've always understood how he makes opposing players do dumb things.  I've never really understood how he makes opposing coaches do dumb things.

• Like 1

Just now, KD in CA said:

They're putting the game completely in Wentz's hands and he's absolutely terrible.  Unbelievable.

I know Reich was Wentz's OC in Philly, he likes Wentz and brought him to Indy.  But you have to be honest with yourself and put the game in Taylor's hands and run out the clock.

• Like 4

Not sure if this was mentioned earlier.....

Originally posted on Larry Brown Sports  |  By Larry Brown  |  Last updated 12/18/21

The Indianapolis Colts faced the New England Patriots on Saturday night without their starting center Ryan Kelly.

Kelly was not with the Colts for practice on Thursday. He was downgraded to out for Saturday’s game due to personal reasons.

The Locked On Colts podcast stated that Kelly was not playing because Kelly and his wife Emma lost their unborn child.

• Sad 8

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Not sure if this was mentioned earlier.....

Originally posted on Larry Brown Sports  |  By Larry Brown  |  Last updated 12/18/21

The Indianapolis Colts faced the New England Patriots on Saturday night without their starting center Ryan Kelly.

Kelly was not with the Colts for practice on Thursday. He was downgraded to out for Saturday’s game due to personal reasons.

The Locked On Colts podcast stated that Kelly was not playing because Kelly and his wife Emma lost their unborn child.

That is horrible. So sad!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Core Four said:

I know Reich was Wentz's OC in Philly, he likes Wentz and brought him to Indy.  But you have to be honest with yourself and put the game in Taylor's hands and run out the clock.

Even knowing Wentz is too dumb to use good judgement, they not only keep throwing on first down, they don't even bother designing simple, low-risk throws for him.

• Like 3

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

I’m not one to knock Mac Jones. I think he’s done a great job executing what McDaniels has asked of him, exceeding my expectations.

However he’s been protected all season. He isn’t asked to do very much, and has been buttressed by a defense which has allowed the Patriots to stay in their game plan, and not ask Mac to put the team on his back.

Tonight, after getting behind early, the Patriots had to ask Mac to carry the team with his arm, and he looks very much like a rookie.

• Like 4
  • Cheers 1