Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official ‘Other Games’ Thread - Week - 15

Foxx

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

I agree that Leonard is great.  His position is not easy, nor is Edmunds.  He doesn’t deserve to get skewered for a play like that and neither would Edmunds.

In Edmunds' defense, Frazier and McD ask a lot of him between covering his zone and their complex gap assignment up front.  It is a scheme with a lot of moving parts, if one part is off, it sets off a ripple effect.  Just not a robust system.

2 minutes ago, Core Four said:

That is very true.  Leonard still does way more good than he gets beat or fooled.

And on the play in question, he did just what he was supposed to do.  He missed deflecting the pass by a fingertip.

Ok Bills, you are back on the clock.  Could be tied for the division by next Sunday.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

So boys and girls, We win tomorrow and are 8-6 with a chance to tie with the Pats for the division the following week. as much as I would love to win the division I wonder if underdog status is better for this team. Good night all

Edited by Fansince88

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

And on the play in question, he did just what he was supposed to do.  He missed deflecting the pass by a fingertip.

Ok Bills, you are back on the clock.  Could be tied for the division by next Sunday.

We win these next two weeks, we lead the division.

4 minutes ago, Ann said:

That’s that. NE is gonna be out for Bills’ blood next week. And, I am in no hurry for the Bills to play the Colts again.

Sad to say but if we do end up having to play them again, i hope it’s in Indy

1 minute ago, Fansince88 said:

So boys and girls, We win tomorrow and are 8-6 with a chance to tie with the Pats for the division the following week. as much as I would love to win the division I wonder if underdog status is better for this team. Good night all

Don't forget NE plays Miami the final week.  Miami could be in the mix.  Not a gimme for NE.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Do we win the division with a tie with the Pats?

Yes. Goes to division record. As long as we hold serve against the Jets, we would have the advantage.

Just now, Core Four said:

Don't forget NE plays Miami the final week.  Miami could be in the mix.  Not a gimme for NE.

Miami is one of the best bad teams in the AFC IMHO. They seem to have NE number

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Do we win the division with a tie with the Pats?

He's right, we would hold the division record tie breaker pending our last game v Jets (and their v Miami).

• Like 2

Yes if we beat them. They lost to the fish.

So is there a scenario where the Pats miss the playoffs if they loose out because of how tight the wildcard is??

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

He's right, we would hold the division record tie breaker pending our last game v Jets (and their v Miami).

We just have to win out then? It is in our hands?

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Foxx said:

J Taylor 170 yds.

And C. Wentz went 5/12 for 57 yards.

I asked earlier, but I really wonder what the Boston Team fans’ narrative about their defense is after this game?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fansince88 said:

So is there a scenario where the Pats miss the playoffs if they loose out because of how tight the wildcard is??

Sure.  But they play Jax at home so they won’t lose out.  There is probably a scenario where they finish 10-7 but miss.  That seems unlikely but they would be behind both us an Miami if that happened.

• Like 1

Just now, snafu said:

And C. Wentz went 5/12 for 57 yards.

I asked earlier, but I really wonder what the Boston Team fans’ narrative about their defense is after this game?

They were good for most of the game I thought.  1 drive and a blocked punt until late.  They were praising Jones but he sucked for three quarters.  Plays were there and he missed them.  He played well in 4Q

They were good for most of the game I thought.  1 drive and a blocked punt until late.  They were praising Jones but he sucked for three quarters.  Plays were there and he missed them.  He played well in 4Q

The defense lost to a team that ran 36 times and whose QB completed five passes. 

As for Jones, he throws three real bad passes for every one good pass. 
He might be good some day, but today wasn’t that day and not likely any day soon.

• Like 1

With Carolina, Atlanta, and NYJ, those should all be wins.  Win tomorrow, beat NE next week (and we definitely can beat them), I think we roll over Atlanta and NYJ...assuming we don't pull another Jax game.  Division is ours if we take care of business.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1