Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official ‘Other Games’ Thread - Week - 15

Foxx

Just now, Ann said:

Wow

smash.jpg.a847196cdf5cd4faccd7bd936060666e.jpg

We need a Jonathan Taylor (225lbs)! We dong have that. We have a Zach (205lbs) and a Devin(203lbs) @205 and 203 you don't move lineman. You just don't. I said this ATOP when we drafted Zack and everyone was there is our goal line RB. No, they are both too small. Now because I said that one of them is going to make great plays today. YOU ARE WELCOME!!

• Like 1

Remember Wentz and Judon at mid-field? Cheap shot?

Why Colts QB Carson Wentz got so angry: Don't mess with a 'man's ability to reproduce'

... A Fox59 replay of the play’s aftermath showed Judon pushing and shoving Wentz in the head and neck area while the quarterback was still on the ground, but that wasn’t the reason why Wentz was so angry.  

“Don’t need to go into specifics, obviously, but when a man’s ability to reproduce is being in question and there’s some other extracurriculars, guys’ hands need to be at their sides,” Wentz said. “Let’s just say that. When that happens, you can get pretty riled up.” ...

https://twitter.com/highlghtheaven/status/1472398180616744963

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

Just now, Ann said:

So if the Lions don't blow it (not assured) would that loss be worse than the Buffalo-Jax loss?

I’m going to go with the tiebreaker - Urban Meyer makes it worse. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ann said:

So if the Lions don't blow it (not assured) would that loss be worse than the Buffalo-Jax loss?

I dunno. I might think Detroit is a better team. Plus, Urban. Meyer.

Crap Throwing Clavin
16 minutes ago, Ann said:

24-3 now.  After Murray, with all day to throw, threw an execrable interception.

I'm thinking this is worse.

1 hour ago, Ann said:

Well, since the Lions beat the snot out of the Cardinals, opinions, please!

9 minutes ago, devnull said:

Titans 4 giveaways hand the Steelers a 19-13 win

Without Derrick Henry, Tenn needs to lean on Tannehill more than he can deliver.  Tanny will not beat you by passing.

Just now, Ann said:

Well, since the Lions beat the snot out of the Cardinals, opinions, please!

This was Arizona's "shit the bed" game of their season.  I'll bet they still win the NFCW, Rams will screw it up somehow.