Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official ‘Other Games’ Thread - Week - 15

Foxx

Beer__League__Hockey
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I forget, are we rooting for the Browns, the Raiders, or a giant meteorite?

(Chris Berman voice) THA RAIDERS!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ann said:

They will be out for blood next week. Buffalo is going to have to bring their A++ game.

I'm sure the Bills have a bad taste in their mouth for losing that game.  They know their back is against the wall and have to win.  Bills pull this one out in a close game.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Core Four said:

I'm sure the Bills have a bad taste in their mouth for losing that game.  They know their back is against the wall and have to win.  Bills pull this one out in a close game.

Mac almost got a couple receivers killed this weekend. Bills should be able to exploit his weak arm for turnovers. 

• Like 2
  • FANtastic 1

I re-watched the game this morning and have to say that I came away more impressed than watching it the first time. I guess I was scared we would not play like we're capable of and do something boneheaded to lose it. Considering what we did yesterday, if we can play just a little better this coming weekend, we will be okay. Having our desired Oline will help immensely.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I re-watched the game this morning and have to say that I came away more impressed than watching it the first time. I guess I was scared we would not play like we're capable of and do something boneheaded to lose it. Considering what we did yesterday, if we can play just a little better this coming weekend, we will be okay. Having our desired Oline will help immensely.

Gabe Davis is becoming a force to be reckoned with...

• Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Dubs said:

Mac almost got a couple receivers killed this weekend. Bills should be able to exploit his weak arm for turnovers. 

I'd feel more confident in that expectation if not for Tre White.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Figster said:

Gabe Davis is becoming a force to be reckoned with...

Again. He should have been playing and not Sanders.  That said, he is fresh.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dubs said:

I'd rely more on an aggressive rush which will help the DBs.  If they go with the usual weak contain rush, our defensive backfield won't be good enough to get INTs on their own.

I have not seen a kicker "iced" in a long time.

Browns were set up for a 47 yard FG.
Raiders called time out.
Browns kicker followed through and kicked. It would have been good.
After TO, Browns kicker kicks again. Wide right.

• Cheers 1

Lol. Zay Jones. Catches the ball short of the line to gain. Could have probably made the line by running for it. What does Zay do? He lunges for the line, comes up a yard short, gets up and signals first down, trying to get the refs on board. Lol. Raiders punt.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Lol. Zay Jones. Catches the ball short of the line to gain. Could have probably made the line by running for it. What does Zay do? He lunges for the line, comes up a yard short, gets up and signals first down, trying to get the refs on board. Lol. Raiders punt.

Neither one of these teams deserves the playoffs. The Browns are down their QB, so what do they do? Not start to run until the end of the 3rd. :hand:

• Haha 1