Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official ‘Other Games’ Thread - Week - 15

Foxx

4 minutes ago, Ann said:

You're watching that? Checking out where Daboll will be coaching next year?

Well, I do kind of like the Vikings. I feel we are kindred spirits in a way. Both having an area code of 044...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Ann said:

You're watching that? Checking out where Daboll will be coaching next year?

Daboll will be coaching his Madden team, all in the comfort of his home

• Wow 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

Carr with an interception on a deep pass to... wait for it... Zay Jones. 🤪

It’s flabbergasting that he is still a starter in the NFL.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Off season fire sale on Bears?  Smith?  Mack?  Robinson?

How about that big fat dude on their DL that was pushing guards back into captain Kirk’s lap on a consistent basis?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

Philly finally stopped shooting themselves in the foot to tie the score at 10 a piece.

Was it really ever in doubt?  Gilbert was not going to lead WFT to victory.  Covid policy strikes again.

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Core Four said:

Was it really ever in doubt?  Gilbert was not going to lead WFT to victory.  Covid policy strikes again.

Not on his back, he's not.  I think there's more paint on his jersey than there is left on the turf.

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Not on his back, he's not.  I think there's more paint on his jersey than there is left on the turf.

Yeah, his oline was susceptible to a Fletcher Cox pass rush.  Kind of looked like our oline.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Core Four said:

Yeah, his oline was susceptible to a Fletcher Cox pass rush.  Kind of looked like our oline.

Wow.  Eagles have thrown for 300+, and rushed for 200+.

Outside their rush defense and pass defense, looks like the Redskins' D is having a great game.

Just now, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Wow.  Eagles have thrown for 300+, and rushed for 200+.

Outside their rush defense and pass defense, looks like the Redskins' D is having a great game.

Don't forget, they're without Chase Young, who is on IR for the rest of the year.

Ron Rivera has done a good job with that team, they were going no where for a long time, now things are looking up.

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Core Four said:

Don't forget, they're without Chase Young, who is on IR for the rest of the year.

Ron Rivera has done a good job with that team, they were going no where for a long time, now things are looking up.

No matter how much things are looking up, they're still Dan Snyder's Redskins, and will still have karma reach out and bite them in the ass.

1 hour ago, Core Four said:

Even though they didn't take a step forward this year, I agree they are on better footing than they've been in a long time.

I kinda like TH, but they need a real QB.

Edited by KD in CA