Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official ‘Other Games’ Thread - Week - 15

Foxx

2 minutes ago, Core Four said:

With Carolina, Atlanta, and NYJ, those should all be wins.  Win tomorrow, beat NE next week (and we definitely can beat them), I think we roll over Atlanta and NYJ...assuming we don't pull another Jax game.  Division is ours if we take care of business.

Not counting those chickens before they uhhhh, before, oh you know the thing.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Core Four said:

With Carolina, Atlanta, and NYJ, those should all be wins.  Win tomorrow, beat NE next week (and we definitely can beat them), I think we roll over Atlanta and NYJ...assuming we don't pull another Jax game.  Division is ours if we take care of business.

I ain’t looking ahead with this team. Not this season.

2 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Not counting those chickens before they uhhhh, before, oh you know the thing.

2 minutes ago, snafu said:

I ain’t looking ahead with this team. Not this season.

I hear you guys and those are very logical takes.  If we can't take care of business in a mostly favorable remaining schedule, we don't deserve to win the division or even make the playoffs.  We really were our worst enemy this season.  But we're getting a second chance and we have to make the most of it.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Just now, Core Four said:

I hear you guys and those are very logical takes.  If we can't take care of business in a mostly favorable remaining schedule, we don't deserve to win the division or even make the playoffs.  We really were our worst enemy this season.  But we're getting a second chance and we have to make the most of it.

I agree but once we get there…..

I think we had a good chance even without a run game because of Josh and the D.  Losing 27 is a tough one.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Core Four said:

I agree and the one thing that scares me is all the head scratchers this year. I'm off to bed. See you all tomorrow!

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I agree but once we get there…..

I think we had a good chance even without a run game because of Josh and the D.  Losing 27 is a tough one.

Yeah, this team could be one and done, just depends on who we get in the WC round.

The Tre White loss hurts for sure.  I only wish McD and Frazier would adjust and use the front four more aggressively, especially with the games coming up.

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino
1 hour ago, Core Four said:

100% — which is why I feel very different about this season (so far) than I have during any of the “almost” years of the drought era. The league, more than ever, is a week-to-week league. And this Bills team has really only lost to itself. They’re capable of winning against any team they meet, but they aren’t a perfect team. 

They control their own destiny now, and they’ll only have themselves to blame if they fall short. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, LB3 said:

I've thought this for a little while now but the Colts are the best team in the AFC outside of Buffalo.

Wentz holds them back.

A team can’t have its QB holding it back.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, snafu said:

Wentz holds them back.

He's limited for sure, which is why I put them behind Buffalo. They're solid everything else though, and Wentz, although not really good, is serviceable.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

13 minutes ago, snafu said:

Wentz holds them back.

I was thinking the same. If they had an elite QB, there would be no stopping them.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, LB3 said:

He's limited for sure, which is why I put them behind Buffalo. They're solid everything else though, and Wentz, although not really good, is serviceable.

I think the AFC is all about matchups. 

the teams really in the mix that I believe can go to the SB are KC, Indy, Buffalo, possibly LAC. I think for a team like Ten or NE to go they’ve have to get three good matchups in a row. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dubs said:

I think the AFC is all about matchups. 

the teams really in the mix that I believe can go to the SB are KC, Indy, Buffalo, possibly LAC. I think for a team like Ten or NE to go they’ve have to get three good matchups in a row. 

I agree mostly.  I’d remove the Chargers from your list….no way.  The one team I’d add is Cincy.  I think Buffalo has a few matchup issues, namely KC, because of White’s absence.  

To me, sadly, KC has emerged as a dominant favorite in the AFC.  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1