Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs Jets Week 18: The Aftermath

Ann

23 minutes ago, snafu said:

The entire wedding is filled with Bills fans. 
EVERYONE.

Gonna be one lonely DJ begging people to dance. 

So... you're saying there will be tables there?

• Wow 1
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

10 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I just want to say that Josh's first TD throw today to Diggs is probably the best throw I've seen him make. And that includes that ridiculous throw to Davis vs. the 49ers.

it's impossible to count the number of times I've seen the "Hail Murray" in a Stat That commercial. I would love to see them stat that throw and catch, assuming the whole stat thing is really a thing.

It was everything I want from a quarterback all wrapped up in one incredible example of athleticism. 

Yes, he had some bad plays, but most QBs had a rough day today given all the divisional match ups. Only one dude made that play.

#7 on SC Top Ten

18 hours ago, Ninety-4 said:

Raining on the parade a bit here.  Josh has now played in a few cold weather games this year.  His passing performance in those games seems a couple notches below that of warmer weather.  Sure it's harder.  In his case the completion percentage is down.  He looks less accurate and his rocket passes are harder to catch.  I hope Dabol next week will figure out how to balance run and pass even more and focus the passing game on higher percentage throws.  Sure, Josh has the arm to overcome wind better than most but the numbers aren't great.  Today 24/45 and 15/30 against the Pats at home.  

Still though Josh threw some beauties today but there were a bunch off the mark.  They need to be a better offense when the weather turns crappy.  

It has nothing to do with cold weather and everything to do with wind.  Josh will look just fine on days when the wind isn't blowing sideways, regardless of temperature.

I can only imagine how Jones woulda looked today throwing into that mess.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

54 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

It has nothing to do with cold weather and everything to do with wind.  Josh will look just fine on days when the wind isn't blowing sideways, regardless of temperature.

Completely agree. It was particularly obvious in between quarters. The bucket ball he dropped to Knox on that 3rd and 5 in the third was not getting thrown in the second or fourth quarter. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

The bucket ball he dropped to Knox on that 3rd and 5 in the third was not getting thrown in the second or fourth quarter. 

The play that changed the game.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

He would have looked good handing it off.  

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

The play that changed the game.

Yep. To that point, the game was giving me agita. I've never been one to be prescient about things during a football game, but my son was commenting how the Bills had a couple of hundred yards to the Jets having something like 30, but the score was still 10-0 and AS I was telling him how one effed up Jets play changes things, Wilson hit the throw that broke open for the TD.

The Bills needed a play like that after battling the wind and miscommunications. The minute Allen hit Knox on that pass, the agita started to dissipate.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Yep. To that point, the game was giving me agita. I've never been one to be prescient about things during a football game, but my son was commenting how the Bills had a couple of hundred yards to the Jets having something like 30, but the score was still 10-0 and AS I was telling him how one effed up Jets play changes things, Wilson hit the throw that broke open for the TD.

The Bills needed a play like that after battling the wind and miscommunications. The minute Allen hit Knox on that pass, the agita started to dissipate.

After the Jest made it 13-10, just kept looking at the clock saying to the TV & the Jest "you're down to 3 minutes w/ the wind, your wasting your chance," "you're down to 2 minutes w/ the wind, ...," "you're down to 1 minute ...,"  "oops, 3rd's over, you're time is up."

And then in the 4th Q, kept saying "how is this defense the 32nd in the league ... haven't they expanded to 33 teams yet?"  😉

Go blank yourself you Jest loving putz, Kevin Harlan.  Normally Green's the annoying 1.  Yesterday, Harlan had that down in spades.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1