Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs New England: Super Wildcard Weekend Game Week Thread

Ann

Deranged Rhino

I love this matchup for the Bills, it’s the one I wanted. But also the one I feared most...

This one will be huge. Can’t wait. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 3

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I love this matchup for the Bills, it’s the one I wanted. But also the one I feared most...

It going to be a week of anticipation and high anxiety.

• Like 2

Bills favored by 4 1/2.

Love the matchup at home. Bills D is on fire, in part, I'm sure, because they are the #1 D and no one is going to the Pro Bowl.

Time to show NE* their win was a weather-driven fluke.

• Like 5
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1
  • Love 1

Finally we get to see the matchup. The Bills kicking New England butt all over the field. Mac Jones is going to have to pass, oh wait throw a bunch of interceptions to the Bills.

Love this matchup.

Bills kick butt next Saturday and move on.

Go Bills Go

• Like 4
  • Cheers 2

35 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Bills favored by 4 1/2.

Love the matchup at home. Bills D is on fire, in part, I'm sure, because they are the #1 D and no one is going to the Pro Bowl.

Time to show NE* their win was a weather-driven fluke.

What's the forecast?

Bill Belichick on WEEI: "We need to put our best football out there Saturday night"

by: N/A NFL: New England Patriots48s

Patriots Head Coach Bill Belichick calls in to WEEI's "The Greg Hill Show" on Monday, January 10, 2022. Belichick discusses the loss to the Dolphins and the challenge of facing the Bills on Saturday for a Wild Card Playoff game.

• Cheers 1

13 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Bill Belichick on WEEI: "We need to put our best football out there Saturday night"

by: N/A NFL: New England Patriots48s

Patriots Head Coach Bill Belichick calls in to WEEI's "The Greg Hill Show" on Monday, January 10, 2022. Belichick discusses the loss to the Dolphins and the challenge of facing the Bills on Saturday for a Wild Card Playoff game.

No they don’t Bill. 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

We already know the NFL wants a Brady, Belichick Super Bowl so the Bills not only have to beat the Pats they are going to have to beat the refs also. I hate NE so bad, I like Brady more than I like the Patriots!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

We already know the NFL wants a Brady, Belichick Super Bowl so the Bills not only have to beat the Pats they are going to have to beat the refs also. I hate NE so bad, I like Brady more than I like the Patriots!

Shall we establish the over/under on penalties/yards at 10/100 for the Bills?

• Cheers 1

10 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Same here. I will admit to a nostalgic fantasy as we gotten closer and closer to the playoffs, and that is the chance to beat up on both Billicheats Patriots and Tampa's Brady's on the way to our first Super Bowl Championship.

First part on deck.... 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Foxx said:

It going to be a week of anticipation and high anxiety.

Anticipation, yes. As far as high anxiety goes though, not near as bad as facing Herbert would have been. Mac Jones just doesn't scare me.

Not at all...  

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Because you're not a Patriots fan.

Come on... at the Planet they think he is the second coming of the GOAT. Hilarious to see.

• Haha 3