Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official 'Other Wild-Card Games' Thread 

Foxx

31 minutes ago, Ann said:

What an idiot move by Kyler Murray. Take the 2 point safety sack instead of throwing the pick-6. This game is looking close to over.

19 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Dare I say "Hail Murray" is seeing ghosts?

heh

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

Cam Akers just killed Buddha Baker... while Akers had the football.

Does Kingsbury understand he's fighting the clock? 

That looked bad.

• Sad 1

Great, now we can listen to a week's worth of talking heads whining about Akers' behavior just after the play. 

Welcome to a game played by men. 

• Like 3

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
3 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Great, now we can listen to a week's worth of talking heads whining about Akers' behavior just after the play. 

Not just that, but when Akers got up and celebrated, very mildly might I add, that he had no idea Baker was injured.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

4 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Akers' has looked fantastic.  Murray has been terrible.  He'll rack up some garbage time numbers this quarter so the narrative doesn't get disrupted.

I don't have a ton of faith in the Rams against Tampa given that ridiculous end of the half performance where they were too scared to go step on their necks.  Yeah, that's gonna work against Brady.

• Like 1

Just now, Alaska Darin said:

HOW ARE YOU TAKING THIRTY+ SECONDS BETWEEN PLAYS WITH THE CLOCK RUNNING? 

I can't decide, but it's either, "Our QB really can't process the game that quickly", or "Our first priority is to have the talking heads keep discussion how badly New England, Philly and Pittsburgh got blown out"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Akers' has looked fantastic.  Murray has been terrible.  He'll rack up some garbage time numbers this quarter so the narrative doesn't get disrupted.

I don't have a ton of faith in the Rams against Tampa given that ridiculous end of the half performance where they were too scared to go step on their necks.  Yeah, that's gonna work against Brady.

I will give Mcvay some credit for coming out to start the 3rd aggressively.  I'm sure he understands that KK is a moron.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

I can't decide, but it's either, "Our QB really can't process the game that quickly", or "Our first priority is to have the talking heads keep discussion how badly New England, Philly and Pittsburgh got blown out"

My wife basically said the she thing. 

I'd rather lose 80-0 than not try to win the game .

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino
1 minute ago, Ann said:

It looked a little scary in the moment but it was just a football play. He got his bell rung, but it didn’t look like there was a risk of any neck/spine damage. I’m sure (and hope) he’ll be fine.