Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official 'Other Wild-Card Games' Thread 

Foxx

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Does Arizona have a shot tonight?

I don't think so, but not because the Rams are that much better. I'm of the mindset that Murray without Hopkins is like a car without an engine. I thought their win vs. Dallas was a statement game, until I watched Dallas last night and realized everything I know about Dallas is hype.

I cheer for Stafford because he did so much to carry the Lions for years, but if the Rams lose tonight, I got a shiny nickel it will be because of Stafford making a bad throw or two.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Does Arizona have a shot tonight?

They have a shot, never underestimate Matt Stafford imploding or Sean McVay trying to show Kliff Kingsbury that his "package" is bigger resulting a dumb offensive game plan.

I do think the Rams win this since Arizona has no momentum going into this game.

• Like 2

I wonder if JJ Watt is fully recovered and will be able to make an impact here or not. If memory serves me correctly, I think when he comes off IR, he usually plays like a terror.

1 hour ago, Ann said:

I doubt it, but any given Sunday... er, Monday...

I think they do.  LA is seriously hurt in the secondary.  Eric Weddle was retired last week and is starting tonight.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Core Four said:

They have a shot, never underestimate Matt Stafford imploding or Sean McVay trying to show Kliff Kingsbury that his "package" is bigger resulting a dumb offensive game plan.

This is absolutely true. People like McVay (and Staley in SD) try to outsmart themselves to a fault.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, devnull said:

I hope so, because f*ck commiefornia

Who's at the game La La Land shots. Michael Buffer "Let's get ready to rumble"
Oh, and I hate the Lakers and whatshisname too.

Edited by Uncle Joe

3 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Who's at the game La La Land shots. Michael Buffer "Let's get ready to rumble"
Oh, and I hat the Lakers and whatshisname too.

And yet I still think JJ Watt is more insufferable than all of them combined.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

And yet I still think JJ Watt is more insufferable than all of them combined.  

I think it's safe to say you don't like the Watt brothers.  I personally don't have a problem with them.

2 hours ago, devnull said:

I hope so, because f*ck commiefornia

I'm conflicted. As much as I hate everything about LA, I would like to see Stafford get a playoff win for once and get that monkey off his back.  If anyone deserves it it's him.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Robs House said:

I'm conflicted. As much as I hate everything about LA, I would like to see Stafford get a playoff win for once and get that monkey off his back.  If anyone deserves it it's him.

Yep. Stafford seems like a genuinely nice guy.

Just now, Ann said:

What an idiot move by Kyler Murray. Take the 2 point safety sack instead of throwing the pick-6. This game is looking close to over.

It started off with him holding the ball way too long in the end zone.  Have to get rid of it quick.

• Like 1