Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official 'Other Wild-Card Games' Thread 

Foxx

1 minute ago, Ann said:

And the defense looks pretty good, too. Can they sustain it?

Feels like if they get up 14, that’s a tough task with how they control clock. Whenever I’ve seen the Cowboys this season I’ve never felt they were massively convincing.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, SpionBills said:

Feels like if they get up 14, that’s a tough task with how they control clock. Whenever I’ve seen the Cowboys this season I’ve never felt they were massively convincing.

I agree.  I feel that their 12-5 record is better than they are.  Their defense, save Diggs, is not exactly terrifying.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Core Four said:

I agree.  I feel that their 12-5 record is better than they are.  Their defense, save Diggs, is not exactly terrifying.

Even Diggs, for all the interceptions, as given tons of yards up on the ones he doesn’t pluck.

Parsons on the other hand, is the real deal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

now you know,

it was Brady's team getting the preferential treatment all of those years

not NE

Our first Patriot game we had something like 10 penalties in the first half to one against the Pats but I was screaming at the officials through the screen for blatant fouls against them. In the second half they changed up I guess because they thought they had given the Pats a good chance at winning by then.

Thing is, I don't care about the penalties, as long as the game is called equally against both squads. It's when it is blatant favortism like that that should piss off any fan that sucks

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Our first Patriot game we had something like 10 penalties in the first half to one against the Pats but I was screaming at the officials through the screen for blatant fouls against them. In the second half they changed up I guess because they thought they had given the Pats a good chance at winning by then.

Thing is, I don't care about the penalties, as long as the game is called equally against both squads. It's when it is blatant favortism like that that should piss off any fan that sucks

Niners have been allowed to hold a lot in this game.

Deranged Rhino
1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

I only turned this game on mid-Q2, but I think I've seen Prescott throw one accurate pass so far.

p.s.  Deebo is a player.

He's worth the watch every week.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I only turned this game on mid-Q2, but I think I've seen Prescott throw one accurate pass so far.

p.s.  Deebo is a player.

Best player on the field in this game I think. 

• Like 1