Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Russia Russia Russia

RkFast

Fansince88
4 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

If the Ukrainians themselves would have abandoned the fight I wouldn’t hold this position.  You keep regurgitating your crap.  That’s what you do brother 😂😂

From what I have seen 100s of thousands of Ukrainians are dead. Its easy for someone from the IS or Canada to say go get em boys when we are sitting here. 

• Like 1

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Deranged Rhino

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Nouseforaname

• Foxx

Nouseforaname
6 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

From what I have seen 100s of thousands of Ukrainians are dead. Its easy for someone from the IS or Canada to say go get em boys when we are sitting here. 

It’s also easy to say « surrender ».

If the Ukrainians choose to abandon the fight, I agree.  

Edited by Nouseforaname
  • Facepalm 1

Fansince88
2 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

It’s also easy to say « surrender ».

If the Ukrainians choose to abandon the fight, I agree.  

It can be argued that we helped pay for the dead to be, well, dead. 

• Like 2

Nouseforaname
1 minute ago, Fansince88 said:

It can be argued that we helped pay for the dead to be, well, dead. 

Of course it could but the underlying argument behind most of the pushback is that the Ukrainians have no agency.  I don’t think that is true.

There is also my statement on why I believe that Putin won’t stop there.  He has said or hinted as such.  The Palestinians have said they wouldn’t stop until all the Jews are gone from all of Israel.  We should listen to what our enemies tell us they want to do. 

Deranged Rhino
2 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

If the Ukrainians themselves would have abandoned the fight I wouldn’t hold this position.  You keep regurgitating your crap.  That’s what you do brother 😂😂

You've been wrong about every bit of this story - from top to bottom, from the beginning to now. Maybe, just maybe, the Ukrainians would have had a different position had the US and UK not scuttled multiple attempts at a negotiated settlement. There are certainly millions of Ukrainians who would have loved to have that option.

But, that fact (not speculation) doesn't even enter your brain because it's been so addled by neocon/neoliberal propaganda you actually think you're on the side with the moral high ground - when really, you've been nothing but a cheerleader for the deaths of hundreds of thousands - all because the TV told you it supporting the war mongering efforts was the noble, and righteous thing to do. 

That's what you do, brother. And it's a damn shame because you're smart enough to know better. 

Deranged Rhino
1 hour ago, Nouseforaname said:

There is also my statement on why I believe that Putin won’t stop there.  He has said or hinted as such.  The Palestinians have said they wouldn’t stop until all the Jews are gone from all of Israel.  We should listen to what our enemies tell us they want to do. 

The attempt to conflate the two conflicts as one in the same is intellectually dishonest. My position on Israel/Hamas is 180 degrees different from Ukraine/Russia - because they're two entirely different conflicts, being waged for entirely different reasons, by entirely different adversaries. One is a war of choice, foisted upon the world because both sides were playing the regime change game. The other is a fight against actual, unambiguous evil. They're not the same.  

Per the bolded - earlier you said it was a fact, now it's "hinted". Couldn't it also be bluster from a man in the middle of waging a war both abroad and within his own palace walls? 

There is zero chance Putin moves against any NATO country. Zero. To suggest otherwise is not based in reality. It's a lazy, reductive, and baseless position to take - which is why the neocon/neoliberal mouthpieces have been pushing it as fact since the Syrian civil war when they realized they couldn't get rid of Assad without getting rid of Putin first. 

• Like 2

Nouseforaname
17 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is nonsense. 

I agree with you. If Netanyahu didn’t sell his soul to the haredim, Hamas would have failed. 

Edited by Nouseforaname

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

From what you have read.

Problem is, it's just as easy - and likely - for your sources to be lying as it is Zelensky (whose "31000" claim is silly).  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The attempt to conflate the two conflicts as one in the same is intellectually dishonest. My position on Israel/Hamas is 180 degrees different from Ukraine/Russia - because they're two entirely different conflicts, being waged for entirely different reasons, by entirely different adversaries. One is a war of choice, foisted upon the world because both sides were playing the regime change game. The other is a fight against actual, unambiguous evil. They're not the same.  

Per the bolded - earlier you said it was a fact, now it's "hinted". Couldn't it also be bluster from a man in the middle of waging a war both abroad and within his own palace walls? 

There is zero chance Putin moves against any NATO country. Zero. To suggest otherwise is not based in reality. It's a lazy, reductive, and baseless position to take - which is why the neocon/neoliberal mouthpieces have been pushing it as fact since the Syrian civil war when they realized they couldn't get rid of Assad without getting rid of Putin first. 

I wouldn't say zero chance.

If Ukraine/the West carries out their renewed threats to strike targets inside Russia, Putin has already said that would open the possibility of expanding military operations outside of the Ukraine theater.

Fansince88
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

From what you have read.

Problem is, it's just as easy - and likely - for your sources to be lying as it is Zelensky (whose "31000" claim is silly).  

True

Deranged Rhino

It's not that he's struggling to focus. It's that he's high. 

(not sure if this is manipulated - but it fits his history)

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like 1

Deranged Rhino

Even the NYTs is reporting on what was once considered "conspiracy theory" (in this very thread) now. 

So, remember, it's fine when we (the west) undermine elections, subvert the will of a people, thwart their ability to self-govern... because when we (the west) do a coup, it's good. When someone else does a coup, it's an existential threat to democracy that demands not a negotiated settlement, but the slaughter of hundreds of thousands, pushing our own economy to the brink, and destabilizing the global hegemon. 

And if you dare to question the breathtaking hypocrisy and stupidity of this policy, you're not a concerned citizen of the west or the world, but an agent of Putin. 

... And millions keep falling for the same schtick without a moment of hesitation. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Deranged Rhino

Of course we can't ask this. 

Asking it in '14 was verboten - even when CNN had tapes of Nuland ordering citizens to be shot so they could blame it on Russia. We certainly couldn't ask it in 2020 because "the election is sacred!". Now we can't ask in 2024 because we're three years into the massive propaganda rollout which has turned otherwise smart people into mouth breathing simpletons on this issue. 

Which, of course is how it always works: 

1) Deny the thing is happening.

2) Belittle anyone who points out said thing is happening as conspiracy nuts or Putin apologists.

3) Wait a few years until the horse is not just out of the barn, but two towns over, then admit the thing they denied was happening really happened - knowing no one will flinch, second guess, or show remorse for being bamboozled (again) since it happened "so long ago to matter".

• Cheers 1

Gavin in Va Beach
2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Of course we can't ask this. 

Asking it in '14 was verboten - even when CNN had tapes of Nuland ordering citizens to be shot so they could blame it on Russia. We certainly couldn't ask it in 2020 because "the election is sacred!". Now we can't ask in 2024 because we're three years into the massive propaganda rollout which has turned otherwise smart people into mouth breathing simpletons on this issue. 

Which, of course is how it always works: 

1) Deny the thing is happening.

2) Belittle anyone who points out said thing is happening as conspiracy nuts or Putin apologists.

3) Wait a few years until the horse is not just out of the barn, but two towns over, then admit the thing they denied was happening really happened - knowing no one will flinch, second guess, or show remorse for being bamboozled (again) since it happened "so long ago to matter".

The fact that Brennan isn't rotting in a jail cell is testament to just how corrupt our whole system is.

• Like 4

Deranged Rhino

In case you didn’t hear, the MSM are now admitting that Ukraine is a CIA proxy.

Meaning Putin’s invasion of Ukraine was NOT unprovoked, and that the US are the expansionists, overthrowing sovereign nations for geopolitical gain.

The US brought war to Putin’s doorstep.

Meaning that every single thing Western media told you about the war in Ukraine, was based on a lie. All the analysis you heard from pompous MSM talking-heads, was based on the presumption that Putin did this unprovoked, just because he is “literally Hitler”. None of it was true.

Turns out, Putin’s accusations of Western intelligence controlling Ukraine were correct, therefore his attack is more than justified. Just imagine if Russia funded Nazi militias in Canada, started a civil war, overthrew the government, then installed their own puppet regime, then put Russian intelligence bases and biolabs all over our northern border. Every American would be calling to flatten Canada and Russia. Well that’s exactly what the US did to Russia, and they are pissed.

Russia tried to join NATO, they were denied. Russia tried to negotiate non-violent means to resolve the conflict, they were denied. Russia tried to present their grievances of US bioweapon production and espionage to the UN, they were denied. Russia tried to go the diplomatic route, and the West just cried “Russian disinformation”, while they were the ones pushing disinformation.

The West also went out of their way to censor independent journalists like me who have been telling you this from day one, because if the public knew this detail the entire time, they wouldn’t have supported sending our tax dollars there.

This is going to be a tough pill to swallow for many Americans, but Russia are not the bad guys in this scenario. The West are, and it’s not even close. The sooner we all recognize this, the sooner we can clean up the mess.

*I disagree with the conclusion - Russians and the West are both bad in this scenario, and the Ukrainian people are suffering because of it.

• Like 3
  • O Rly 1
  • Cheers 2