• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Core Four

• Foxx

• IDBillzFan

1 hour ago, Ann said:

Was he extended? Or, just happy for the day?

what.jpg.350f5ce39324da87ef4e63b4bdb415d6.jpg

$#@!&

jerk.jpg.fe37a9de9d9456b0406cacad054ca73b.jpg

I don't believe Poyer has been extended, yet.  He recently switched agents and is now represented by Drew Rosenhaus; probably with the intent of getting one more payday before retiring.  I wouldn't mind re-signing Poyer at the right price, but certainly wouldn't pay a premium for him since Poyer is also easily replaceable.  His position isn't that difficult.

Deranged Rhino
37 minutes ago, Ann said:

Based on how fun their relationship seems to be from afar, I imagine Josh is going to feast on that video for weeks at Dawson's expense. He goes back to his old stomping grounds and instead of being awed by his presence, the kids just want to meet #17 :classic_laugh: 

This team is so fun to root for. Just up and down the roster there seem to be really good and fun dudes.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

4merper4mer
2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Based on how fun their relationship seems to be from afar, I imagine Josh is going to feast on that video for weeks at Dawson's expense. He goes back to his old stomping grounds and instead of being awed by his presence, the kids just want to meet #17 :classic_laugh: 

This team is so fun to root for. Just up and down the roster there seem to be really good and fun dudes.

The little girl in front is probably a Titans fan.  She wouldn’t say Go Bills.  You have to respect the loyalty even if she is obviously misguided.

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

the personalities are not on the team by accident

tis why using the Madden team building model of getting the "best" players does not work so well in the real world

• Like 1