Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official 'Conference Championship Round Games' Thread 

Foxx

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They have better pass rusher(s). That's about it. I'll take our D over theirs at every position but pass rush. 

Not scheme.  Cincy is covering more man, not soft zone and they're a lot more aggressive up front.  The more I watch this game, the more I hate Frazier's defensive scheme; and I didn't think I could hate it more.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Core Four said:

Not scheme.  Cincy is covering more man, not soft zone and they're a lot more aggressive up front.  The more I watch this game, the more I hate Frazier's defensive scheme; and I didn't think I could hate it more.

Let's not let the deficient talent off the hook 

Best pass rush win rate ever

Deranged Rhino
1 minute ago, Core Four said:

:beer: No disagreement. I was specifically speaking about talent/players on the roster, but you're correct here (as is Joe). 

1 minute ago, Joe said:

Let's not let the deficient talent off the hook 

Best pass rush win rate ever

Scheme matters...a lot.  I also think if they upgrade the 1TDT spot, that could make a big difference.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They have better pass rusher(s). That's about it. I'll take our D over theirs at every position but pass rush. 

More importantly, they have better defensive coaching.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Fansince88 said:

Cincinnati vs LA would be nice

Bengal fans, however new to the bandwagon, would care. LA has pretty people things to do. 

Went to a Bengals games a few years back when they sucked. My college buddy had like 20 tickets from a friend of his. We paid face value for our four (maybe $100 each) and we were to scalp the rest. We couldn’t get more than $2-3 for each ticket. NOBODY cared, and I wanted my $200 back!!!

Live and learn……🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Joe said:

Cincinnati defense >>>>>> our defense

we didn’t tackle last game. Way too many yards after contact was made. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Joe said:

He has a very specific set of skills

Yes, dont take his daughter 3 times.

Edited by Fansince88
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Deranged Rhino
Just now, Augie said:

Bengal fans, however new to the bandwagon, would care. LA has pretty people things to do. 

Went to a Bengals games a few years back when they sucked. My college buddy had like 20 tickets from a friend of his. We paid face value for our four (maybe $100 each) and we were to scalp the rest. We couldn’t get more than $2-3 for each ticket. NOBODY cared, and I wanted my $200 back!!!

Live and learn……🤷‍♂️

LA is in the grips of an existential crisis when it comes to the Super Bowl. You have more Niner fans here than Ram fans for one, making today fun. Then you have the state STILL under a state of emergency and half the city trying to get the league to move the game. 

It's going to be a shit show in this town for the next two weeks.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1