Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Swamp - Will It Ever Be Drained?

Foxx

@JoeRogan : The Media “For Sure” Rigged the 2020 Election

Even if 2020 was a fair and free election, it was rigged, “for sure,” by the media, expressed @JoeRogan

Why? Because the media knowingly overplayed the Russia collusion narrative while deliberately downplaying the Hunter Biden laptop story.

“It’s manipulation of a public narrative. It’s manipulation of what the people think is real and not real,” argued Rogan.

“It’s wild sh*t ... because that is a way that you’re going to rig an election without rigging an election.”

• Like 3

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Foxx

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Fansince88

Truman knew

General Flynn:

The CIA’s culture and mission are so out of whack and their usefulness and effectiveness as an organization so overrated (and have clearly been for many decades now) that severe reforms must be brought front and center in the next administration. They will not be repaired by nibbling on the margins…there must be whole cloth reform.

Tulsi Gabbard:

16 years after creating the CIA, in an op-ed titled “Limit CIA Role To Intelligence,” President Truman wrote: “For some time I have been disturbed by the way the CIA has been diverted from its original assignment. It has become an operational and at times a policy-making arm of the Government.” All federal agencies exist to serve the American people. We cannot allow any unelected federal agencies/bureaucrats to operate outside the Constitution, undermine our civil liberties, and create their own foreign policies.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Her full tweet

Having been the only journalist to attend the hearing on this injunction, I can tell you we’ve lost our DOJ to tyrants and it’s more clear now than ever. The judge asked the gov a question. “Please tell me if the statements I’m about to say are protected free speech” 

1. The COVID-19 vaccines don’t work. 
2. The 2020 election was stolen 
3. Gas prices are high because of Joe Biden 

And several more. 

In each case the government was UNABLE TO SAY that the statement was protected. The answer was “it depends who is saying it” and when pressed further, the excuse was that even if it’s an American they could be being compensated by a foreign government and be guilty of FARA violations. 

• Cheers 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Her full tweet

Having been the only journalist to attend the hearing on this injunction, I can tell you we’ve lost our DOJ to tyrants and it’s more clear now than ever. The judge asked the gov a question. “Please tell me if the statements I’m about to say are protected free speech” 

1. The COVID-19 vaccines don’t work. 
2. The 2020 election was stolen 
3. Gas prices are high because of Joe Biden 

And several more. 

In each case the government was UNABLE TO SAY that the statement was protected. The answer was “it depends who is saying it” and when pressed further, the excuse was that even if it’s an American they could be being compensated by a foreign government and be guilty of FARA violations. 

So freedom of speech requires that I prove to the authorities that I'm not being paid by the Chinese?  

Now do BLM, ANTIFA, and ANSWER...

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

9 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

So freedom of speech requires that I prove to the authorities that I'm not being paid by the Chinese?  

Now do BLM, ANTIFA, and ANSWER...

... and government officials, and relatives of government officials, and ...

Documents Reveal Rush to Target Trump’s National Security Pick in Obama’s Waning Days as President

Heavily redacted documents from the National Security Agency tell at least part of the story of a final-month rush by the outgoing Obama administration to torpedo the incoming presidency of Donald Trump. 

The Daily Signal obtained 217 pages of documents from the NSA through a Freedom of Information Act request. The documents reveal that Obama administration officials, from Vice President Joe Biden down to several ambassadors and many officials in the Treasury and Energy departments, gained access to secret information about Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, President-elect Trump’s choice for national security adviser.

</snip>

30 minutes ago, Ann said:

Documents Reveal Rush to Target Trump’s National Security Pick in Obama’s Waning Days as President

Heavily redacted documents from the National Security Agency tell at least part of the story of a final-month rush by the outgoing Obama administration to torpedo the incoming presidency of Donald Trump. 

The Daily Signal obtained 217 pages of documents from the NSA through a Freedom of Information Act request. The documents reveal that Obama administration officials, from Vice President Joe Biden down to several ambassadors and many officials in the Treasury and Energy departments, gained access to secret information about Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, President-elect Trump’s choice for national security adviser.

</snip>

What a shocking development, liberals acting like petty and stupid children.

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, Koko said:

What a shocking development, liberals acting like petty and stupid children.

Makes me pine for the good ol' days when their petty, childish stupidity was limited to taking all the "W" keys off the White House computer keyboards.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

I think we all know why. And it is disgusting and sad.

Democrats constantly state "We need illegal immigrants to do the jobs Americans don't want to do."

Democrats understate child trafficking problem.

I'm starting to sense a pattern.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Democrats constantly state "We need illegal immigrants to do the jobs Americans don't want to do."

Democrats understate child trafficking problem.

I'm starting to sense a pattern.  

Pure evil. But it is both sides. Cant convince me otherwise. If it wasnt then (R) all over would be hitting the airwaves saying "go see this movie now". 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

Few things are funnier to me than leftists yelling that everyone who disagrees with them is a fascist, only to watch them combat the fascists by stifling their ability to speak out.

Can you imagine openly admitting to everyone that you really are that freaking stupid?

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Ann said:

I hope, when Twitter files this, they explicitly call out all the tweets from official CA government sources calling conservatives "Nazis" as hate speech.  

Biden names CIA Director William Burns to his Cabinet
As a Cabinet member, Burns will serve alongside Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines, whose office sets direction for the CIA and other intelligence agencies.

</snip>

“The President’s announcement today recognizes the essential contributions to national security the Central Intelligence Agency makes every day, and reflects his confidence in our work,” Burns said in a statement. “I am honored to serve in this role, representing the tremendous work of our intelligence officers.”

</snip>

• Angry 1
  • Facepalm 2
  • O Rly 1
  • Doh! 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Biden names CIA Director William Burns to his Cabinet
As a Cabinet member, Burns will serve alongside Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines, whose office sets direction for the CIA and other intelligence agencies.

</snip>

“The President’s announcement today recognizes the essential contributions to national security the Central Intelligence Agency makes every day, and reflects his confidence in our work,” Burns said in a statement. “I am honored to serve in this role, representing the tremendous work of our intelligence officers.”

</snip>

"Hey, good job, here's a Cabinet position."

• Like 1